03.

-Byeol's pov-

-Byeol's pov-

"Eommaaaaaa!! " I ran to her with my arms wide open with a big smile on my face. "Why are you still here? Let's go home now. It's late" I shook her arms while pouting.

It was late but she was still in the shop. Well, she runs a laundry shop near our house. My dad died when i was young so i only have her now.

She does everything to raise me by herself and to make me happy. My cheerful self which i always show is all because of her. I can say that.

"Aww my princess, just a bit of work left. You go, I'll come later. " She smiled at me, folding the clothes on the counter.

"No no. Let's go together. I'll help you." I kept my backpack on the chair and started folding the customers' clothes. "By the way mom, can you cook—"

"Min Jinah! I missed you! " An elegant woman of 40's suddenly appeared and with a wave, she came inside the shop.

"Oh! Mrs. Yang! " Mom's eyes lit up when she saw her. Oh- are they friends? But i don't know her. Who's she?

"Just call me Hari. We used to be friends right? And aww your daughter is so pretty! " She said with a chuckle. Well- tbh- she really looked like the talkative person in the neighborhood who likes to gossip alot-

"Ah thank you-" I was cut off by someone.

"Eomma! I was searching for you! " What- that cheeky voice- Hell nawrr.

I peeked to see because Mrs. Yang was standing in front of me.

"Oh! "

"Oh! " We said at the same time pointing at each other with our mouth open. We really looked like an idiot.

"Yang Jungwon-"

"Han Byeol-" Aish- is this a network problem or something- Why are we always saying things at the same time!?

"From which side of the earth did you came from—"

"Yes? "

"No- i mean-"

"Byeol-ah, they just moved in to a new apartment in our neighborhood. " My mother explained and i made an 'O' face. Ohhh that is it?

"Then, Byeol! I'll see you around! " Jungwon said with his sheepish smile. Why is he so cute? Im whipped T^T

After a little talk, the sheep family- i mean the Yangs- ah no, Jungwon and his mom left us.

Well, it's good that they moved here.

"By the way mom, hm..uh-" I played with my fingers while stealing glances at her like the actress used to do in dramas.

She sighed looking at me. "Im not giving you" I quickly looked at her face being unaware of what she just said.

"Money, im not giving you money. " She said as she continued doing her work. How did she even know!? Is she the fairy godmother!?

"How-"

"You always look at me like that when you want money. I know you better than yourself honey" She said with a fake smile which she learned from me. I guess-

"Eommaaaa i wanted to buy new clothes! My clothes are so childish and they became old already! " I pouted with puppy eyes- Well- that was cringe-

She sighed.

"Eommaaaaaa" I shook her arms untill she pulled away.

"Okay okay, just this time. It's late now—" She said but i cut her off.

"But i want now!" I pouted.

"Aish, this girl. It's going to be dark, come straight home okay? " She handed me the money from her hands and i smiled widely at her.

"I love you mom!!! " I winked at her and ran away happily.

I went to the shop jumping like a kid. Finally im getting new clothes after so long.

"How much is this? " I asked the cashier while she was showing me the new arrivals and the trendy ones. I got the perfect one.

"It's ₩8599." She said. Wow- cheaper than i thought-

"Okay! Im taking this! " I screamed and she chuckled at me.

I went to the counter to pay the bill and with a thank you, i left.

"Ahh it's so pretty" I peaked through the box inside the bag and smiled widely.

"hEy pReT- ty gUrl" A drunk person with liquor in his hands suddenly appeared in front of me out of nowhere. Gosh, he stinks.

And he really looked like a lizard honestly- you know, he was so thin that his bone might actually break while walking. He's like a stick—

I sighed loudly and tried to walk pass by him but he blocked me again.

Another way but blocked me again.

He suddenly grabbed my arm then i screamed because he grabbed it harshly.

*phok*

A basketball fired from the another side which hit his head causing him to fall down. Thank god.

"Hey bro~ got nothing to do rather than this? " The voice echoed in my ears. It was Jake in his basketball jersey.

So hawt-

Oh sorry-

He put his arms on his shoulder and dragged the drunk person with him and away from me. He pushed him away and said something which i couldn't hear.

"Hey Jake" I ran to him and called him.

"Oh Hey Byeol! These people are annoying right? " He said picking up the ball on the ground and his chest exposing.

Sexy~

YAH HAN BYEOL! You're—

"Gosh, lucky that you came. I almost pulled out all his intestines! " I scoffed with my hands on my hips.

He chuckled at me.

"You're brave. I like that. " He smirked.

Wait

He smirked.

At me.

AT ME!?

So its still going well-