06.

-third person's pov-

"Sunoo oppa!" That voice, the voice he hated the most. There she comes hopping like a horse and her eyes looks like its about to pop out cause of trying to look cute. Ew.

"sunbae, i told you not to call me oppa. You're older than me." Sunoo sighed taking the book from his table and was going to the library.

"well that doesn't matter. I already told you that i like you let's date." Well, she stopped him. He turned back with a sigh and looked at her face which is almost seventy percent foundation.

"Sunbae i too, already said that i like someone else. " words can't describe how much annoyed he was.

He looked around the classroom to get some excuse and he saw Byeol and Heeseung passing by their class. God bless him.

"oh Byeol-ah wait for me!" He quickly ran away from the unknown senior and grabbed Byeol's hands.

"oh! Sunoo Annyeong!" She said with a smile and so as Heeseung.

"Don't annyeong right now let's go!" He dragged the two away leaving them clueless.

"Yea, but–where—"

-

He slightly closed the door and was greeted by their 2 seniors. Even he doesn't know what bussiness they had with him in the school roof. "yah, Kim Sunoo right?"

"leave that and why did you told me to come here? Do you want me to help you out with something?" He asked with a smile.

"Yea yea thats what you do right? help me out? my foot. I saw you and Haeran flirting with each other. How dare you to even let her call you 'oppa'? " He was clueless. Who the hell is Haeran again and why does this have to do with him?

"Who Haeran?" He tilted his head.

"You-"

"oh that sunbae?? Sunbae, Do you perhaps, like her— " before he even completed he was being pushed by the one sunbae. Wtf

"Yes i do" says he. God knows how much Sunoo was being annoyed by him.

"Yah, i haven't finish talking yet." Sunoo cracked his neck while looking at them with his intimidating eyes.

"Did you just called 'yah' to your senior??" He scoffed and pulled him by his collar.

"YAH YOU MF LEAVE HIM OR I'LL KILL YOU" drumroll please. The great Han Byeol is here.

"Yah Han Byeol–" before Sunoo could even speak she ran to the guys and pushed them as well causing them to land on the ground.

"Yah don't you even know that bullying is a crime!? I can just send you to the police station in just 1 minute! And how dare you bully the great Kim Sunoo that is also my friend! You morons!"

She turned back to Sunoo and taking the chance, one of the senior pulled her by her wrist and she hit her hand in one of the broken table, so as her knee.

"Han Byeol– " Niki and Heeseung busted out of nowhere and saw the chaos they made.

Bultaorune FIREEEEEEE

Byeol's head became like that.

She stood up and kicked his balls hardly while looking at him with her fiercely looking eyes.

Done.

On the other hand, Sunoo, Niki, and Heeseung were looking at her with their jaw dropped. 'What just happened—'

She really did that—

-

"Yahhhhhh you're dangerous" Heeseung shook his head, looking at the girl- more like boy right there.

"How can you just fight them!? Does it hurt alot?" Niki looked at her with worried face. It surprised her- like alot. Why on earth did the beanstalk suddenly cared for her?

"Nawr im cool. Im none other than Han Byeol~" she flipped her hair in slow motion like the shining thing just comes out of them. But she was cut off.

"Yah don't move!" Sunoo said while plastering the bandage on her knee.

"Yah i was doing like the actress of kdramas!" She whined and Niki busted out laughing.

"Okay now stop this kdrama thing. Just don't fight with anyone again. You're a girl." Sunoo was giving advice like he was her mom- okay stop.

-

"Han Byeol!"

"Oh Hee!" Heeseung stoped pedalling infront of her, he was on his bike and he greeted her with a smile.

"Yah how can you walk? Can you just take a cab or something?" He said.

"Nah its fine. I don't want to waste money."

"You're so selfless. Hop on. Let me take you home. " He insisted but Byeol being Byeol, she refused again. If it was me i would just hug him like a teddy bear.

"I said it's okay"

"Ok then bye! "

He said and started moving his bike forward but she held his arm.

"Yah yah yah, i didn't mean that" She pouted. She doesn't know that Heeseung used to find her so adorable and wants to squish her cheeks when he does that. But she didn't know. Dumb

"I know. " He chuckled and signalled her to get on.

"Thank you mr. Lee"

"You're welcome ms. Beautiful"

"Duh stop this joke"

Gosh, it's so hard.