08.

-the next day at school--byeol's pov-

-byeol's pov-

I saw Jay sitting alone on the stairs near the soccer field. I thought he was watching Jake and the others playing but when i went closer, i saw him staring at his phone.

"JAY!!" I scared him from behind which he almost punched me. "YAHHHHHH YAH HAN BYEOL YOU-"

I held my stomach from laughing too much. It was aching. "Ok sorry sorry bwahaha-"

"Why are you sitting here instead of playing with them? " I asked, finally stopped laughing and sat near him.

"I was doing nothing. " He said and stretched his arms.

"Yeah yeah i can see that, im asking why? " I said.

"Im not feeling well" He faked a smile.

"What!? Are you sick!? " My eyes widened and i placed my hands on his forehead but he held my wrist and removed my hands.

"No no im not sick. " His notification popped again on his phone. I wonder what's with him.

I peaked and saw it's from his mom. "Why aren't you replying to your mom? " I asked with my eyebrow raised.

"I don't know what to say" I looked at him weirdly.

"What did she said? Maybe i can help? " I suggested with a smile.

"Hmm how do i start this? My mom, left us when i was young because she and my dad had some issues yk. I heard she got married after that. But then, she suddenly wants to meet me while she is still in Seoul. "

"She'll go back to Canada tomorrow. " He said.

"Do you not want to meet her? " I asked.

"I want to. But i don't want to. You know? It would be weird" He looked up at the sky. I looked too, it was beautiful with cotton candy clouds.

"I think, you should meet her. You know? Sometimes we used to regret these things. She's your mother, she cares for you. You know how happy she will be when she'll see her son which used to be the tiny one suddenly into a grown up man. I mean, a grown up handsome and kind and soft hearted man. " I said and smiled.

"There is always something i feel about you which you don't know. And i love that feeling." He said and stood up.

"Huh? What do you mean? " I asked but he let out his hand for me to grab.

"Nothing. Let's go. " He said and took my hands and dragged me away from there.

"Oh i heard you met up with Sunghoon, Jake and Niki yesterday. What were you doing? Fun? " He asked me on the way.

"Yea kind of? I went to Sunghoon's house for some business but ended up with Jake and the Beanstalk. I was about to go home when the two came but Sunghoon insisted me to stay with them for a bit longer and then i forgot to go home. Getting scolding from my mom at 6pm." Saying that was like narrative a play-

"Woah that's a whole ass story" He chuckled and so do i.

"I can write a fan fiction with that. 'The day out at Sunghoon's house' that'll be the title lmao"

"Bye! Have fun at class! " I waved at him

"No one have fun at physics class except Jake " He said and waved me a bye.

-

"This semester's biology project, you are free to choose your partner as i had tons of works, i had no time to choose. 2 students in one group. Clear? Class dismissed." Mr. Hwang announced and with that, he exited the class.

Aish this trouble again.

What was i going to say?