20.

-ni-ki's pov-

-ni-ki's pov-

"did you all heard about the 1 week holidays from tomorrow?" Ms. Kang announced, being our homeroom teacher.

"yes.." the students responded while I kept quite, pretending to be busy with my books. What boring thing is she gonna announce again?

"the principal and the other classes teachers decided to take this chance as your external accessment test by going on a school trip this Thursday. So, please make sure that all of you must participate at least 1 activity. And remember, attendance is to be taken."

Some of the students cheered, while some of them frowned with a sigh. Maybe im also in the sighing team? Im unintentionally good but I've never been really interested in these kinds of activities since I was a kid.

But a smile formed on my lips when I saw byeol smiling happily and talking with sunoo. Is she excited? Will she talk to me again if I go too??

D-DAY

-third-person's pov-

"our friendly date got cancelled but isnt this is better?" sunghoon wiggled his eyebrows while putting his arms around her neck, almost choking her.

"of course it is- but- remove- your- hand" she hit his arms to let herself breathe.

"yah do you have extra space on your carriers to keep some of my clothes?" sunoo pouted with 2 hoodies on his hand.

"what- you have 2 backpacks and 1 trolley for only 2 days and you still don't have enough space-" byeol almost choked on her saliva this time.

"how many clothes did you bought??" sunghoon asked with his hands on his hips.

"not much. my skincare products and my bonbon plushie are here, my shoes and socks and my clothes here and of course foods here" sunoo smiled innocently

"are you travelling abroad or something?" jay said which let jungwon to wheeze.

"here, dump your hoodies." Ni-ki unzipped his black backpack which contained only 2 shirt and so sunoo did what he said

"and ni-ki you only have that much clothes?" jake questioned while blinking multiple times.

"of course I used my common sense. I knew this was coming, im wearing sunoo's clothes" ni-ki said and shrugged.

"common sense is not so common." Jungwon shook his head.

"by Albert Einstein. let's go my kids!" heeseung continued and put his hands around jungwon and ni-ki, dragging them away.

The others followed them and did their attendance checking before entering the bus.

"byeol!" dabin waved at her. She went nearer to her thinking that she would let her sit near the window which was empty.

But she pulled her by her shoulder and let her sit in front of her?

"here?" byeol questioned cluelessly.

"I can sit here right?" ni-ki approached her. She looked at him and was about to say yes-

But got interrupted by dabin.

"that seat is taken. You can sit here" she smiled and said, patting the empty seat near her. Ni-ki didn't had another choice rather than just sit there or keep on standing for the entire trip.

"are you all seated?" the class monitor questioned and they responded a 'yes'

"wait wait wait! Let me in!" sunghoon panted.

"sunghoon? What's he doing here?" byeol muttered to herself raising an eyebrow.

"I got kicked out because there was no more seat in our class. I heard your class had one absent student so they asked me to come here instead." He shrugged and when he looked around he found one.

"byeol!" he waved at her and sat beside her with a smile.

Ni-ki raised his eyebrows when he saw him whispering something in her ears which was not possible for him to listen. His curiosity was seriously killing.

 His curiosity was seriously killing

jeongdabi anira haedo