27.

-third-person's pov-

"yah yah yah when's the marriage?" jake threw away his book and crawled down from ni-ki's bed, fixing his glasses. The others looked at the tallest with their eyes almost popping out.

"you two are dating already!?" jay questioned, while making a dumbfounded face. Ni-ki was about to answer him first but they turned their head to sunghoon who spoke instead.

"nah, they haven't. they're always slow as a sloth" he shrugged while eating his bread.

"wait, how did you know?" ni-ki questioned.

"she tells me almost everything about you two, you know" he hissed and shook his head with nostalgia flowing all over his body-

Sunghoon is sunghoon.

"and.....you're not hurt?" sunoo blinked simultaneously with the chips packet on his hand.

"aey why would i?"

"no- he mean- you like her, don't you?" jake questioned and swung around sunoo which sunoo also nodded while munching his potato chips.

"sunghoon hyung?? I thought it was heeseung hyung who I was competing- or, is it not-" ni-ki scratched his head like he was having an amnesia an after that shrugging because he felt lost.

"umm yea, I do like her, but you know, yea?" sunghoon muttered.

"I know, right? Like, her eyes were somewhere else so, what can we do?" heeseung joined.

"I gave up on her before I even started liking her, you know, but she's ma bestayy" jay shrugged, continued reading his book.

"shut up, she's my sassy bestayy" sunoo bickered.

"you all shut up-"

"ah, you all are so annoying. I feel like in a mom in here " they totally forgot that jungwon existed until he spoke. They all faced the cat like boy who was unbothered what was going on with them. he was with his headset on and reading his book.

"YAH! WHO ATE MY LAST BBEUNGOPPANG!!?? EOMMA!!"

"so funny that I forgot to laugh"

"pabo"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP"

-

-

Byeol was laying down on her back and looking at the ceiling blankly before she was distracted by some sounds coming from the window of her room. 'ting'

She ignored and pretended that she didn't heard anything because she thought it was birds playing around since it was evening already and the sky had turn a little orange, so it was nothing. 'ting'

The second thing she heard, I mean saw, was a paper like thing moulded into a ball shape, entering her room by the open window and it landed on floor. Raising her eyebrow, she stepped forward and picked up the thing. She opened the paper and giggled after reading the message

'bookworm, shawty, dwarf, idiot, sassy, but, ilysm, pretty, my, loml, look outside ;P'

There was a shinchan drawing, obviously drawn by him just after the message too. So it was definitely him.

She leaned forward to the window and looked down, her eyes landing on the one and only ni-ki. His fist was above his head on the air, trying to throw tiny pebbles on her window to get noticed by her. He froze when he saw her leaning out of her window. Romeo and Juliet-

"are you gonna pay for the glasses if you break them?" she scrunched her nose and afterwards chuckling a bit.

"oh- h-hi?" he scratched his nape nervously looking at byeol who stayed in the second storey of their house. He was compensating himself not to get flopped right in front of her.

"what are you doing here all of a sudden?" she asked, being clueless.

"lets go out. On a date"

so, hello $_$i want to end this soon-

so, hello $_$
i want to end this soon-