32.

-byeol's pov-

-byeol's pov-

It has been a week now, since Ni-ki last contacted me. Maybe he was busy with his family? It's been so long since they went to their hometown, then of course he would be busy. I understand that he won't get much time to talk with me since i know he needed to catch up with his friends too.

But don't you think he should atleast reply to me?

I don't know what's gotten into him. He would always call me or message me first, telling me about how he is, how his day went and would ask about me.

I was at the café alone. I let out a deep sigh, looking at his profile again. He changed his profile picture, that means he was online, but didn't even see my messages.

"Han Byeol!" it got me started that i almost spilt my coffee who tf-

I narrowed my eyebrows but my gaze quickly soften and i put on a smile when i realized who it was.

"Sunghoonie!"

"what are you doing here alone?" he questioned as he sat on the chair across me.

"nothing much. i just came out to get some fresh air. what about you?" i kept my phone inside my sling bag and paid attention to him.

"aey, you could've just called me if you wanted to have fun! i would genuinely want to go out with you. but too bad you missed the chance since this handsome male right here is not always free you know. tskk " he sarcastically said and shook his head.

"yea too bad, i should've booked my ticket earlier" i played along, but eventually ended up laughing with him.

"okay im being serious now, you can just call me if you need someone when you're bored you know. And this mf i want to hit him so hard with a baseball bat and that he would fly over the earth and to another planet where he will meet his friends aka aliens and microwave strawberries with them. "

I couldn't help myself from laughing at his silliness and how he would always roast someone with his serious facial expressions and that he wouldn't even laugh at his words. And that was getting my stomach ache while laughing.

"oh come on you're hilarious!"

"and if he won't come back I'll go to him and shave his eyebrows huh!" Sunghoon scoffed as a joke but i was suddenly getting intense to it

"what? did he said he won't come back?"

"oh- Han Byeol it's not like that- he was still uns u r e o f  i t." Sunghoon realized what he just said and tried making up for it, he muttered the last sentences, but i heard.

"oh. so when he said he might continue his studies in Japan, was he not lying?" i raised an eyebrow.

I unlocked my phone as if i got a message and stood up fron my seat. "sorry Sunghoon i need to go now. My mom's waiting for me"

"Han Byeol."

I smiled at him for the last time before storming out of the cafe with him calling my name again and again making people curious.

"Byeol!"

-

"you mf idiot, i hate you so much" i sat on the bench, picking up a stone from the ground and throwing at nothing which accidentally hit a tree. I was just getting disappointed, disbelief, annoyed, and also angry.

I wanted to cry, but i did not want to.

But i want to. But NO

Han Byeol can't cry over a man okay?

"But i love him, why did he left me... " my lips shuttered and slowly and steadily, i eventually cried. wtf

It was unfair. Why on earth would he do that? I shouldn't have believe that idiot. All men are the same indeed.

I closed my eyes for a while and then a voice disturbed me.

"Heya"

I lazily opened my eyes as i was still crying a second ago

and then there was this mf.

"Babe"

I put on my normal expression after seeing his face and then he smiled, which got me on my nerves. I pushed him away from me and i started hitting him with my fist making him shocked.

"YOU MF I HATE YOU SO MUCH URGHHHHHH❗❗"

this is the last chapter!!and dw, epilogue is still there😴

and dw, epilogue is still there😴