05.

-byeol's pov-

-byeol's pov-

"Han Byeol! " i was standing infront of the school gate and playing with the rocks when i heard my name being called.

"Oh hai Jay! " I tilted my head to see the person and it turned out to be great Jay Park. Waving his hands on the air, with his face glowing because of the orange sunlight hitting it. You might be thinking, 'only if this was real'. Pity you, you don't even live in the fairy tale world i live in.

"You live in Mirae right? " he asked.

"Yea, why tho? " i stood up from the place i was sitting and tilted my head. Why is he asking tho?

"Uh just because? I live there too. " oh. OH! what??

"I've been living there for 10 years and i didn't know that you live there too-" i cupped my face with my big eyes like i saw a ghost just now- ok sorry jay.

"Lol i just found out a few days ago that you were living there too. So, i guess it's natural lmao. " he said putting his hands in his pocket. I always see him doing that, maybe, it became his habit?

"Jungwon live there too and i was waiting for him so that we can just go together. " i said. For some reasons, his eyes suddenly got different when he heard what i said.

"Jungwon? Didn't he said he has dance class today? Along with Sunghoon and Niki? " I tilted my head, not understanding what he means.

"When— OH YEAH WTF AM I SUFFERING FROM AMNESIA OR SOMETHING!? JAY DO YOU THINK I NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR!?? " i facepalmed myself and hit my head to wake up from my stupidness. I really  did became stupid like you all.

Yes you.

Im talking about you.

"You're cute" he said. He said im cute. WHAT!? HE THINKS IM CUTE!? HOLY MOLY BLESS ME.

"Huh? What did you said? " i pretend i didn't heard him but inside i was dying jskajshsjdhsh he really called me cute!

"Um nothing. Let's go" he said and shrugged.

"Oh yea- wait for me! " i ran behind him like a puppy.

We almost reached his house when i decided to start a conversation. Well, his home came first so yea.

He turned on his phone after a notification popped up. I noticed that. But he quickly switched it off again.

"Who's that?" I asked, being curious.

"Just someone" he said and put his phone on his blazer again.

"Heol"

"ah Byeol-ah," i looked at him with my head tilted.

"can i ask you something?" He asked.

"of course you can!" I nodded my head like the chickens used to do- wait- why am i describing myself as a chicken? Nvm, i love chicken.

"why do you have anxiety with Ni-ki?" He suddenly busted out laughing and i looked at him confused. Whats with the sudden topic?

"IM NOT HAVING ANXIETY WITH HIM. He- he- nvm forget that." I sighed and punched him playfully.

He kept on laughing at me and teasing me the whole time and the thing i always does was pout at him and stick my tongue out.

But then a black car went pass by us and stopped infront of the building  where Jay was staying. Sunghoon said his dad owns that. Money money. Without talking, Jay suddenly  bowed at him.

I was, seriously confused and just stood like that.

"Its my dad." He said and i quickly bowed at him too.

He just looked at us and went away. What?

"Oh I'll go now! Take care Han Byeol!" He waved at me and ran away. I waved him back with a smile and proceeded to walk to my home.

-Jay's pov-

"Who was she?" He asked me as soon as i came out of the bathroom after bathing. I knew that.

"A friend of mine" i dried my hair with a towel while answering simply.

"Are you sure? She's not like your mom right? She doesn't even know whether her son is alive or not. Great right-" he said flipping his newspaper but i cut him off. Well thats kinda disrespectful.

"Appa. Aren't you tired? Tired of saying the same thing everyday? Every single day?" I asked and sighed.

He didn't answer me because i went to my room and shut the door.

We'll not get along again.

As if we were before.

We never were tho.

How do you like so far:)?