10.

-ni-ki's pov-

-ni-ki's pov-

I slid through the entrance of the convenience  store and was hiding behind behind my tie although i know it won't be any helpful. I was still on my uniform.

Im like a thief right now.

Some people were looking at me weirdly.

YAH NI-KI WHY ON EARTH DID YOU EVEN DECIDED TO HELP HER? Oh gosh. I've never did this to my own sisters but im doing this for her. 

I went through some places till I found the the section with the sanitary pads were. I was about to touch that but i pulled my hand back again.

I took out my phone and clicking the photo, i sent that to Byeol. "Yah shall i just take this of you need a specific brand?" I messaged her and waited for a second till she replied.

"Just take whatever you want." I put my phone back in my pocket.

I sighed and touched it. Oh- is it always soft like this? Ok stop this.

I took and turned around just to be greeted by a kid with a weird gaze falling at me.

"What?" I asked with a blank face.

Oh no no no! her lips shuttered and slowly, she started crying— great. WHAT HAVE I DONE!? I JUST LOOKED AT YOU, YOU STUPID CHILD.

Her mom turned around after she heard her cry and looked at me and said, "why did you made her cry!?" She scolded me.

"I?" I asked and pointed at myself.

"HEY YOU-" i ran away from them before she said anything more. Gosh she was dangerous—

-

"Yah, where are you?" I called her as i entered my room.

"My lovely dovely ni-ki, please give me here." She opened the door a little but enough for her little hands to come out from that.

I took out my plain white t-shirt and pant from my closet and along with the problematic thing i went to buy, i handed her. "Take"

She took and closed the door again.

I got changed already to my hoodie and after few minutes, she came out wearing the clothes i gave her before and her wet uniform inside a plastic bag. She looks so small in my clothes.

Cute.

No- she's not-

I mean-

Or maybe yes?

"Do you still have cramps? " I asked.

"No. " She simply replied.

"I called my mom saying that i am at Dabin's house. " She said and said on the couch besides me.

"You lied? " I asked and looked at her, our gaze met but she quickly broke it off.

"How could i not!? Im here at a guys house that also, only we two and nobody else. What on earth would she thought? " She said and i just listened to her. She's not wrong tho.

"Then have you informed Dabin? " I asked.

"No but, no worries, she'll cover up for me. " She shrugged and then turned on her phone. "It's 7pm now. Yah Ni-ki, you haven't had your dinner right? Shall i make you? To repay you for helping me? "

"You can cook? " I asked with my eyebrow raised. I seriously don't believe her in these things. What if she burn down the kitchen? My mom will kill me if she does that—

"Of course i can! Let's see what you have. " She said and standing up, she headed to the kitchen.

-

"Is this— eatable? " I asked after i saw what was placed on the table. I doesn't look like something we can eat at all.

It was tteobokki but you know— it was different, and not like the others. It was my first time seeing that.

"Trust me. It's good. My mom always makes me this when she used to be busy and cannot make a proper food for us and eventually i learned how to cook this. It will taste better than you think. " She said and started eating that with chopsticks.

I hesitantly picked up one and put it inside my mouth like shinchan trying to eat bell peppers. I paused for a second, she was right, it wasn't that bad tho— i mean it was good!

"You made this!? " I asked with my big eyes and she just chuckled at me.

"Waaah. It's my first time eating this!" I let out my squeaky laugh and looked at her flawless visuals which i didn't noticed before. Her smile was shimmering with affection which let butterfly in my stomach.

What feeling is this?

Im giving so many hints lately-