epilogue

-third-person's pov-

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

-third-person's pov-

holding her chocolates and flowers in her hand, she for someone to come out of the uni entrance while wearing the snorlax mascot.

It was getting late, and she was getting bored just standing there too, so she just leaned on the wall and kicked the pebbles for killing the time.

And that exact moment, Ni-ki came out with his headphone in his head, maybe listening to some songs and his backpack slung in his right arm. His hair was up, effortlessly looking handsome like always.

She quickly jumped on his way, handing him the flowers and chocolates and waiting for him to take them.

She thought she was gonna accept them already when he took out his hand but instead he pushed them back to her. "sorry, i can't take this"

NI-KI was about to walk away for his spot but the girl held his arm and preventing him from going further. Ni-ki tried to free himself from her grip but it was not getting any loose. So having no alternative, he pulled his arm hardly making her to fall on the ground.

"h-hey i didn't mean to-"

"ugh its so hot in here" she pulled off the head of the mascot and turned to him, making him shocked to see her face.

"ouch my butt hurts" she said standing up.

"what were you doing in there tho byeol-" Ni-ki helped her stand up, no nonetheless he was still clueless.

"ughh that stupid Jung Dabin. I said that it was a foolish idea!" She whined while taking off the mascot. Ni-ki laughed at her when she realised that she was just playing with him. He quickly pulled her into a hug.

"haha you look cute. i thought you were somebody else sorry bub, did you got hurt? want me to carry you?"

"piggyback ride???" Byeol asked with a sheepish smile.

"anything for you hehe"

-

"huh? how do you do this?" Ni-ki titled his head and tried doing the thesis again. They were at the cafe, for studying since their semester exams were near, they were always engraved in studying the past days.

"where? show me." Byeol said and he followed her words by handing her his book and pulling his chair closer to her. While Byeol was quietly solving the thesis, a stranger interrupted them, making the couple to look at the person.

"handsome oppa."

"can i have your number?" she asked with a smile, her phone pushed nearer to Ni-ki. She was wearing a uniform, with a girl standing behind her. maybe they were in high school.

"my number?" Ni-ki pointed at his chest and questioned.

"yea. oppa, you don't have a girlfriend right?" said the girl. Byeol didn't mind them and kept on doing her work, but she kept on annoying her.

"well uh- she's right he-" before Ni-ki could even finish his sentence, Byeol cut him halfway.

"hi!" she plastered on a smile.

"she?? i don't believe. you two don't even act sweetly with each other, only studying." she pouted. Nonetheless she kept getting on the older's nerves.

Byeol quickly held her boyfriend by his chin and gave him a quick peck making the girls' jaw to drop.

"now this satisfy you?" Byeol asked them with a fake smile

"hmph" she scoffed and stormed away from them with her friend following her from behind.

Byeol shook her head and resumed her thesis. While on the othet hand, there was Nishimura who shook his head too, thinking of something else.

"ahhh being too handsome is also troublesome you know. don't you think you should keep an eye on your one and only nishimura riki also your boyfriend ~? what if i suddenly run away? "

Han Byeol kept her pen on the table and while leaning her chin on her palms, she said

"you wouldn't dare." she smiled.

"oh yes i forgot. who on earth would dare to run away from han byeol" Ni-ki said making her to roll her eyes at him.

"it's getting late, we should go now riki"

-

The chilly wind ticked their exposed skin with their hands intertwined as they walked along the pathway leading them somewhere. All of a sudden, Ni-ki's eyes grew wide as he saw the familiar place.

"oh remember this place??? the place where we went on a date for the first time!" yea, it was the same place, the place where they watched the fireworks together for the first time. The tree wad also the same, but with cherry blossoms blooming now.

"yea and that it was the night before csat. we were so foolish back then" she playfully rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"i know right. we even ate an ice cream from that shop remember???" he said, pointing at the specific shop. I laughed along with him.

"it was such a cold weather but you insisted on eating an ice cream. plus i didn't even ate! it was you! you ate everything and didn't even shared some." Byeol pouted and crossed her arms.

"that was because you said you don't want them! that was fair enough!" Ni-ki debated.

"ughhh i hate you!"

"noooo, you love me"

"i don't"

"says the one who got jealous when the kids asked for my number"

"huh! who said i was jealous!??" Byeol quickly turned to face him and was greeted by his smirk.

"you. oh come on i love you."  Riki pouted, and started playing with her fingers while walking.

"prove that?" she said jokingly. And he was thinking, for something, yea.

"Ni-ki loves Han Byeol!!!"

"Riki belongs to Byeol!!!" Ni-ki started screaming their names which made Byeol's eyes to go wide.

"Yah!" 

"Han Byeol is- nikox favbroute" Byeol tip toed a bit and quickly put her hands in his mouth to stop him from screaming any further. But he was not stopping.

"Riki lobesf Hab Byeoul!!"

" i said keep quiet! "

"nO"

this has ended :((

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

this has ended :((

cinderella and the seven knights; enhypenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें