15.

-third-person's pov-

"does it, hurt?" Ni-ki asked as soon as the nurse went out of her room. There were no one except the two while the others are busy taking class.

"i guess" she said and looked at her bandaged ankle. It was sprained when she fell and hit her ankle between the chair and table.

She tried standing up and walked a few steps but backed up again because she couldn't hold herself for long. "yah, don't move around, will ya?" he helped her sit back on the patient bed while she sighed.

"it's all because of you." She scoffed and looked away.

"im sorry okay?" he said

"will that help bringing back my first kiss?" she turned to look at him and questioned. Well, isn't that kinda hard?

"t-that was an accident!" he scoffed.

"oh, I thought you planned that." She jokingly said with a smile and suddenly turned into a straight face again. Every girls' talent I guess?

"I don't understand how do girls even do that smile-to-straight face. I mean-" he was cut off by Byeol.

"do you want me to do that again?"

"hell nawr, you're creepy" he said and looked at the wall clock. 5 minutes before the bell goes.

"it's break time already. Just sit here and don't even try to move. I'll bring our lunch here. Okay?" he said and stood up from the bench before opening the door, he turned back again.

"do you need any other thing?" he questioned.

"no- oh wait, bring for me 2 yogurts and an extra side dish" she smiled and said.

"that's not possible unless I fight with them and get kicked out of the school." He said, following by a shrug.

"well that's not my problem tho." She shrugged at her statement too while the boy was ready to throw fist at her. Luckily, it was Byeol so. Idek bla bla.

"you- urgh!" he almost raised his hand but just, you know, yea. He closed the door but opened it again before his hand left the door knob.

"by the way Han Byeol," he paused.

"was that- really your first kiss-" he smirked but got hit by a pillow at his face instead.

"shut up." She grinned and almost threw that first aid box before he ran away.

-han byeol's pov-

I fell on the bed as soon as he went out of the room and closed the door.

"aish! What was that Han Byeol??? Pretending to be cool in front of him. Only if he knew how much my heart was racing whenever he remind me of the kiss. Why is acting suddenly became so hard-" I said and started slapping the mattress before sitting up straight again and pretending that nothing happened as soon as I heard the doorknob opened.

I greeted them with a smile so that they'll never try to guess what I just said and did. I believe I seriously will be able to win an Oscar if I choose acting as my career. Im not joking though, I can even start crying at this second.

I wish they would cast me if Disney is planning to make another Cinderella movie and me as the character of Cinderella-

but why do I feel like I would be the step-mother instead-

or I'll just play a role as a mice-

not Byeol calling me Disney :Dim nikilode0n sis (:

im nikilode0n sis (: