24.

-byeol's pov-

-byeol's pov-

I took a glance at the corner of my phone screen, 9:45, it was still early, I really felt uncomfortable and unstable for some reasons which was unknown to me too.

I kept on taking glances at the black cap, which was ni-ki's property. What was I even thinking?

After a deep sigh left my mouth, I sat up straight and then crawled a bit to climb down the bunk bed. sina and dabin were sound asleep, but yuri was still awake.

Quickly putting on my hood, I took the baseball cap and was about to unlock the doorknob, yuri spoke and made my head to face her. "where are you going?" she questioned, I could not clearly see her but I could sense that she had her eye brow raised.

"u-uh to get some fresh air" I simply replied to which she went back to her original position before replying again.

"don't stay up late" she said without looking at me.

"okay" a smile formed on my lips as I thought she would scold me. being a year older than me, she tends to give a little older sister vibes- as far as I noticed.

-

Okay- I seriously didn't thought the boys' dorm would be this far and why is there a power cut right now? I literally can't see anything without my flashlight. Never mind, it's my fault for coming here and I've reached here so-

"im a lover~ im a lover~" tf- isn't that a song by txt?? I quickly hid behind one of the pillars as I heard somebody singing out of nowhere. Maybe it was the watchman.

I took and peek at that direction as he kept on humming the song, then he suddenly stopped his track, and started dancing- "lover with, a dollar sign, is a loser!" he vocals his dance too and then walked away with his torch being lightened and acted as if nothing happened.

A moa watchman-

I turned around and was about to keep on going on my when I stepped on a coke can which made a loud sound- great. Not only that, I fell down because of newton's third law of motion-

The moa watchman turned back again and moved his torch at different directions. I was caught- no.

Without a single awareness of myself, my arm was pulled by someone and I got pinned into the wall of a room.

I didn't paid attention to who that person was but I could sense that it was a guy and I was too occupied by the torch of the moa watchman coming closer and closer- what if he finds me, a girl??

An intense bgm started playing inside my head for some reasons as if I was at the verge of getting caught by the police omg-

The shadow disappeared after we heard some giggles and laughing from the other side and he went to catch them instead. "HEY YOU ALL GET INSIDE YOUR ROOM!"

I felt relieved-

But not until I realized I was still pinned on the cold wall.

I slightly pushed his chest away, not too harshed and was about to thank him for saving me. To be honest, I can't even see him because the lights were off, and it was completely dark. I won't even know if monsters were here, how would I guess who was he-

"excus-"

I could sense him leaning closer and his warmth getting increased, that was how I felt. and after a second, I felt a pair of lips on mine-

I didn't kissed back, and just stood there like the girl in green light, red light.

But as his lips started moving with a rhythm and I could feel his soft lips- I felt this sensation before- I bet I know who was he.

I kissed him back.

And just after our lips came into a sync, the electricity came back, making us to part our lips with flustered cheeks and heated ears.

"byeol-"

"ni-ki-"

okay this was the reason why i smirked alot in the previous chapter-