6

[Annika - A, Shivaay - S, Rudra - Ru]

A(in her mind): What does he want now? Did he see me talking to Om?

A: Hi, do you need something

Shivaay entered the room and looked around. It looked nothing like it used to be. Sheets of papers, with sketches on them, were taped on the windows, strips of fabrics were tied on the bed frame, the desk in the corner of the room had a tonne of stationary scattered on it.

S(in his mind): what has she done to this room? Even her bed is such a mess, who leaves their laptop on the corner of the bed. Messy Trivedi!

S: Annika, I... I am sorry. I misunderstood and accused you, it was unfair and uncalled for.

A(in her mind): woah, is this really happening or am i hallucinating? Am I dreaming?

She pinched herself to test her theories.

S: I feel bad about what i said, please accept my apology

A: okay

Even though she said that, Shivaay was not convinced. It didn't look like she meant it.

S: I'd like to start over, would you?

A(in her mind): What's gotten into him? Is he bipolar? No, no split personality for sure. What brought this sudden change of heart? Grumpy Singh Oberoi!

A: Honestly, I wonder why should I? Because YOU want validation? Because YOU don't want to feel guilty anymore?

S: No, because I know I messed up and I really would like to start over

A: Why? You don't think I have some other motives now? 

S: Like i said, it was a misunderstanding

A: Shivaay, I don't understand you honestly. I was nothing but friendly with you. I'll forgive you for being an absolute jerk but I need some space right now.

S(in his mind): I have never apologised so much to anyone. This girl has a lot of attitude, whatever. At least she won't go around moping in the house anymore, and my siblings would also get to hang out with her.

S: Okay, I respect your decision. I hope you'll join us for dinner, badi ma and the others would like that

Annika just nodded and he walked out. She kept on thinking about his apology

A(in her mind): his apology seemed sincere but I don't know if I should trust him. He can be really mean. He's definitely fickle minded. Sadu!

A little later Annika went to the kitchen to grab something to eat but she stopped at the entrance.

The Obros were busy messing around in the kitchen. A smile crept up on her face

A(in her mind): aww these brothers are so cute and childish.