Epilogue

4 years have passed since and the lives of oberoi youngsters have changed drastically. All four Oberoi siblings are married, as well as Oliver and Conner.

[ Annika - A, Shivaay - S, Rudra - Ru, Gauri - G]

Over Video call

S: Annika why won't you let me come pick you up? What is the point of having a private jet when you won't use it?

A: Shivaay, I'm in London, not 5km away that you'll come pick me up. And stop treating me like a porcelain doll. I can travel on my own

S: Yeah but you're 6 months pregnant now

A: And my doctor says we're perfectly healthy (she said while caressing her belly). And I'm not even alone. Ollie is taking us to the airport. Rudy, you talk to your brother, he's bothering me now

Ru: bhaiyya, why are you so worried, you'll age before your baby even comes. I'm here to look after bhabhi

S: Be careful, I'll see you guys at the airport soon

End of call

Rudra took over Oberoi wellness and fashion vertical. With Annika's contacts he was able to crack deals with some of the biggest brands. Both of them had been living in London for the last 2 months at her grandfather's house. Annika had to finalise some projects that her team would handle while she would be on her maternity leave. Rudra accompanied her to look after her as well as to set up a new branch of his fitness and wellness centre.

Mr Trivedi still lives at his house on the outskirts of London. Oliver and Conner got married 2 years ago, a couple of months before Rudra and Bhavya tied the knot.

Bhavya was soon going to be the ACP, but in order to do so, she had to take up a lot of postings away from mumbai. If there's anything Rudra and Bhavya had learnt from Shivaay and Annika, it was how to manage a long distance relationship.

*******

Mumbai (Oberoi Mansion)

Gauri ran behind a little girl with a sippy cup in her hand.

G: Radhika, baby please stop running.

The little 2 year old girl enjoyed running ever since she learnt to walk.

G: Omie, please get her, she'll trip and hurt herself.

Om: Come here my little doll

Baby radhika went to her doting father

G: You're her favorite

Om: Like mother like daughter (he blew her a kiss)

Om took Radhika in his lap and settled on the couch, to feed her from the sippy cup.

Daadi: Don't worry, soon she'll get 2 little siblings to play with.

Priyanka and Aryan got married along with Annika and Shivaay and they were also expecting their first child in 6 months. The junior oberois were expanding their families, raising the next generation.

Bhavya: What are you guys talking about?

Bhavya joined in before leaving for her duty.

Om: Hey Bhavya, excited to see Rudra after 2 months?

Bhavya: Bhaiyya, you know he has hardly called me in the last 2 months.

G: Shivaay bro on the other hand called Annika so many times that she had to turn her phone off on the first day itself

Daadi: He's excited for his first child