8

Annika's work was in full swing now. She spent most of her time in her room, which by the way, was messier than what shivaay last saw.

Thanks to Pinky's fancy dupattas, Annika got some inspiration to add an Indian touch to her designs.

[Annika - A, Shivaay - S, Rudra - Ru, Gauri - G]

After working for over 12 hours, she finally took a much needed break.

She was going downstairs but while passing by Shivaay's room she stopped. The sound on the television was familiar.

She knocked his door

A: Hey, are you watching 'The Great British Bake Off'?

S: How did.. Yeah I am. Do you want to join me?

A: yes please, i love baking shows

S: Do you also like to cook?

A: no, do you?

S: Yeah, i'm quite passionate about cooking

A: wow, I am a foodie but I only make breakfast dishes, you know pancakes, omelettes and all. But I love to watch, especially deserts

Her mouth watered just at the thought of having dessert

She sat down next to him to watch. Throughout the episode they kept on exchanging views over the candidates' dishes. Someone should pay these two to judge the show. They had given more input than the judges combined.

A: look at that messy icing, his cake is garbage

S: yes and even the plating sucks, i can do better than that in my sleep.

A: I feel hungry looking at all those desserts. Do you want something?

S: No, thanks.

She got up to leave

S: Annika

A: yeah

S: You can join me tomorrow for the next episode

A: cool, I'm looking forward to that

As she left, she felt like she saw a smile on his face. She turned around to confirm. And there, there he was smiling, still sitting on the couch, looking at nothing in particular.

A(in her mind): Sadu is not so bad after all. Sometimes I can see glimpses of the guy I met a year ago.

S(in his mind): I really misjudged Messy Trivedi. She's sweet. Mom was totally flattered today. She is quite fun, like a child, or Rudra.

The next night, Annika went to his room to watch the next episode as decided.

It became a kind of routine for them, they sat together every night after dinner to watch one episode, discussing desserts. And that's how they spent the next 2 weeks.

A: See, I told you this guy would win.

S: yeah yeah, it's a good thing i refused to place any bets with you.