36

[Rudra - Ru, Shivaay - S, Gauri - G, Annika - A]

The next day shivaay went to meet up with his PI

PI: Sir her house has many guards, no one can go inside without permission. I managed to sneak in along with the decorators. Her room is on the first floor but it is always locked. She keeps the keys with herself at all times. I'm sure the documents are inside her room. The mansion also has cameras, the feed is monitored by 2 members of the security team. Once we manage to get them away and stop the cameras for some time, we'll still need the keys to the room.

S: But that's the easy part. Looking for the documents in her room is harder. What if it's inside a locked cupboard or worse inside some code protected safe? There's nothing we can do about that. You've done good work here Pushkar. I'll let you know if we come up with a plan. Meanwhile keep following her moves.

S(in his mind): That video proof is useless unless I get the document and confession from her. I can't get her arrested yet, she'll leak the documents and it'll all be for nothing. There's just 11 days left until the wedding, what do I do? My problems just don't end. I miss you so much Annika, I wish I could go back in time, be with you.

Shivaay drove back home and sat by the pool.

Bindu: stuck somewhere shivaay?

S: just work choti daadi

Bindu: tell me the problem, may be i can help you

S: it's fine choti daadi, i'll manage

Bindu: Shivaay, you don't have to be Atlas all the time, carrying the weight of the universe. You need to learn to share your burdens with people you love and people you can trust. You don't have to do it all alone. Just because you have always carried the burden for your family, doesn't mean they are weak. Give them an opportunity to grow and become strong. How will they learn to fight their own battles if you keep on doing it for them? The other person will understand your problem only if you explain it to them.

S: I know daadi, it's just how i am

Bindu: Well, perhaps it's time for a change. And learn to smile more, happiness becomes you.

Saying all this Bindu left

A(in her mind): If only you had faith in my love shivaay, if only you had told me the truth instead of lacerating my heart. I just hope we get out of this mess soon.

Shivaay went to Rudra's room and signalled him to call a meeting.

Within the next 1 hour, all the siblings left home taking different routes. Om informed gauri and Annika while rudra informed bhavya.

At bhavya's place, Annika was the first to reach.

Bhavya: didi, you can stay in that room if you don't want shivaay bhaiyya to know you're here.

A: thanks bhavya

Once all of them arrived, shivaay told them about the PI's findings.

Ru: you're right bhaiyya, the proofs could be anywhere in her room.

Om: that is if they are there in the first place. What if they are in another room or not inside the house at all?