#"Part 9: "Missing Pieces"

Note: (FCK OFFFF Me, FCK OFFFF fever, Fck offffffffffff This Boredom)

°•••••••°

°•••••••°

*Y/n POV*....

You entered Into the Surveillance Room and Saw Two security Guards Sittin' and controlling the camera panels.....

Guard 2: Who Are you...?

You without Givi'n Any reply , Walked towards em'and Put a bundle of Money on table.....

Guard 1: What do you want...?

Y/n: You Two out of This Room for 5 minutes...!

They resist the money on table , They Took the Money....

Guards 2: Only 5 minutes...!

They Left outside leaving you alone in the Room, You immediately sat on one' chair near computer screens and started to search Through the CCTV Footages.....

Y/n: Where it is......??

You finally find the CCTV Footage of Parking lot... You Found Yourself Headin' Inside the Party From Behind, But before You could Enter the party Your Phone Rang , You picked up the call and Soon you Ran outside.....(There was a File Too in your hand But You didn't payed Attention)....

Y/n: Who the Heck called me...?

You could Check Your Call Logs But You can't because You're Phone is nowhere to be Found after the accident.....You Checked the Another CCTV footage and Saw yourself Walkin' towards the Terrace , you brought your Face close to Computer screen and Paused the footage..... You started at your Face captured in Camera, You We're really surprised because In footage you seems to be Mad, You're Eyes we're Fiery and Red, .....

Y/n: What's Wrong with me..? Why I'm So angry...?

But you're Eyes Landed on the File in Your hand, You immediately played the footage clip A Saw your Self Headin' towards the Terrace while a File in your hand.....

Y/n: What's That File...?!

You Try to Remember But Since you're Awake after the accident, You Didn't found That file....

Y/n: I'm Sure...Mah Phone and That File With With That Bastard Who Pushed Me...!

You Tried to look for the footage of party' But It Was Deleted already... And Most of the footage of That Day we're Missing.....