#Part 25:"Rivalry"

Note:
Devil Heads, I hope Y'all Enjoyed this Part and won't forget to Vote 🌟.....

*Author K POV*...

Hyun Bin: There is No Point of Arguing

Hyun Bin: There is No Point of Arguing...! Of Course our company's Logo Will be on The Working site....!!

Y/n:*Rolled eyes*...You Dream Too Much....Mr Hyun bin..!

You And Hyun bin Sittin' in front of Each other Arguing like Kids while, Ye Jin and The whole Company Employees Are looki'n at Ya Both surprised.....

Hyun bin: YAHH....Why You always Against Me..!!

Y/n: Because I Don't like You and Your Stupid Ideas..!!

Meanwhile...

Yoon's Employee 5: Ohkay.....So Who is Goin' to Win..!

Hyun Bin's Employee 4: Of course...Our Boss Hyun Bin...!!

Ye Jin's Secretary: *Rolled eyes*....Keep on Dreaming...!!

Hyun Bin's secretary: Ahh..... Y'all are So childish...!!

Hyun Bin: YAHH..!!

Hyun bin was so Mad He Throwed Your laptop In floor.....

Y/n: HOW Dare you...!!

You Stood up, Grabbed His laptop and Smashed it onto Wall....

Hyun Bin: You're Such a wench..!!

Y/n: FCK OFFFF..!!

Ye Jin: SHUT UP Y'ALL...!!

Ye Jin shouted Makin' Everyone Quite....

Ye Jin: Y'all are Behaving like kids...! Mr Hyun Bin and Miss Yoon Y/n...! Ya Two Need To understand That We are Goin' to Work together....!

Secretary Kyung: Miss Ye Jin......They Both Have Broked Each Other's laptop...! And All The Important Files We're in it...!

Hyun bin: She's The One Who Messed with Me First..!!

Y/n: Ohh Really Mr Hyun Bin..!!

Ye Jin: Shut The Hell Up...Ya Both..! Since YA Both Have Ruined the Files..I want You Two To cover those Lost files Before Our meeting with Mr Strokes..!!

Hyun Bin: With Her..? Seriously..!

Ye Jin: Mr Hyun Bin... You're Free To Discontinue The contract with our company..!!

Ye Jin stood up and Weared Her Coat and Walked outside Followed by her Secretary and other few employees...

Secretary Kyung: So...When Ya Two Are Goin' to Start Work.. Master Hyun Bin and Miss Y/n..??

Hyun bin and Y/n: SHUT UPPP..!!!

*At Yandere High*