#29:"Harmony ??"

Note: Do Vote and Complete ...Dear Devil Heads 😈😷☠️

Y/n POV.....

After Such Heartbreaking moments, You came Back into your Room And stared at yourself in the mirror with No Emotions on your face But Pure Pain in Your Eyes

But suddenly Someone knocked at your Door, You looked behind to see Ye Jin entering Your Room ........

Ye jin: Y/nnie..... Thanks...For keeping Your promise..~~

You were about to smile since Your mom really didn't forgot you but.....

Ye Jin: Can ya please HELP me...?

Y/n:*in Mind*...So what's Why you're Here..? Because You just want mah help..? ... Forget it anyway..! *Rolled eyes*....

Y/n: What it is...?

Ye jin: actually I can't Find Hyun bin neither, I can contact Him...! Can you please~~

Y/n: You're Work Will be Done..Now Get Out..!

Ye jin:*smiles*...Well How Is Your moo~

Y/n: I SAID...JUST GET THE FCK OUT OF HERE...!

You Shouted in frustration Makin' Her flinch, Ye Jin could dare to stand There anymore and immediately left, You rushed and closed The Door Behind ....

You Shouted because You can't stand Her changing Self, You know, Your and your mom's relationship is fading Away and You let it fade because Your Mom Have Already  changed Into Hyun Bin's wife, Now She's No longer Your Mom....

- - - - - - - - - -

Ye Jin's POV....

I'm impatiently Waitin' For The kids to come

I'm impatiently Waitin' For The kids to come... But somewhere I Knew They won't Come But I won't give up....

Y/n POV....