#Part 15: "Play with Fire"

Note:

*Author K POV*....

Suho: ANYBODY HERE

Suho: ANYBODY HERE...!!

Yeri: Y/n..?? What the heck ? Is she Playin' Hide and seek With us...?

Irene: Look At This place...? Y/n must be kiddi~~.. wait Who is there...?

Everyone followed Irene's Glare and seen a Human figure comin' through the Fog, It was hard to See Who is That person But Then We All almost choked up air When we noticed Axe in Her Hand...

Sehun: What The Duck..?

Wendy: Is That Psychopath murderer or Somethi'n...?

Kai: Stop the fcking Discussion and run..!!

Yoongi: Wait Guys.... Look carefully.... it's...*tryi'n hard to recognized The Person*... it's Y/N...?

EVERYONE Looked at The At Human,Slowly The fog Disappred,Now We can see Clearly than our Eyes Widen as We Realised it's Y/n .....WITH A FCKING AXE . .. ....

Y/n: Welcome To Revenge Game.....*saicastic Tone*...Dear Step Siblings.....!

*Y/n POV*...

Your Step Siblings we're Confused as Hell,You Called em' into a Huge Old Warehouse, You we're At The doorway, to Looki'n at em' With Emotionaless eyes....

Jungkook: Y~Yah.... WHY You're carrying axe..? Are you Outta Your mind...?

You look at em' With No Emotions in your eyes or Anythin'...

Y/n: I'm Outta Mah Mind ? You'll know it Soon...?

They all looked at you in Confusion, while You enjoyed their expressionls, You Smirked and Holded Axe in Your Both Hands With a thigh, Your each actions we're sending shivers to their body.........

Irene: Seriously....... What's exactly You Tryi'n to Do...?

Before They could understand Anythin', You Hitted the Axee Right into the extinguisher cylinder on wall, Causing it to leak Gas,, your Strength So much hard that the axe Stucked into the cylinder and Gas leaking out......You let Your Grip on The Axe.,.......

Baekhyun:  Yahh.......What are you Doin'...? You craziness...!

You Ignored Their Words and Said....