#Part 40:"Whatever it takes"

Disclaimer:

Basically I have merged Two chapters for this together. It's really Long, More than 5500 words.

Author K POV. . .

Baekhyun and Yoongi grabbed you and pushed you Away from under the chandelier with em'. Àa three landed together fell on floor hardly But Your Eyes never left Eun woo's.

Y/n: EUN WOOOOO. ..!

You immediately crawled on your knees to Eun Woo's Body, His Face was Towards You, his eyes we're still looking at you. ... . .

Your knees was about to Step on The Glass Pieces shattered on floor but Irene ,Wendy and Namjoon Pulled You Back stopping you to Go to Your Brother. . .

Ye Jin Hugged Hyun Ji who was cryin' her heart out. . .

Y/n: LET ME GOOOO. . . HE'S IN PAIN. . HE NEEDS MEEEEE. . !

Irene: Calm Down Y/n. . . Ambulance Will be Here soon.

Namjoon: Please Y/n, You'll Hurt yourself like This.

You Pushed Three of Em' away.

Y/n: Fcking Help him. . . . .He~He Needs Help.

Everyone was Either Cryin', Or faking sadness while some clicking photos of The scene. You fisted Your hand and Couldn't Comprehend what to do. You could feel Your world fallin'n apart in front of your Eyes, Two people who whom you love the most we're fading Away, One your brother Who was Almost dead and another Your own Mother who betrayed You.

Hyun Bin: Ambulance Arrived !

~Time skip~

Eun Woo is in operation theatre while You, His Mother Hyun Ji, Step siblings, Hyun Bin and Ye Jin Is waiting outside. Hyun Ji was a cryin' mess while Ye Jin Was sitting beside consoling Her.

Ye Jin: Have Faith Hyun Ji. Eun Woo Will be Alright .

Hyun Ji: Mah son~~

Hyun Bin: How It Happened ? I mean What he was Doin' At terrace.

Step siblings looked at You, They and You know What happened There. You had no expression on your face. You looked at Him to Speak but someone Grabbed Your arm from behind and turned You around harshly. Before you could Comprehensiate A Hard slap landed on your right cheek. Everyone's eye Widened.

You looked at the person and. . .

Hyun Ji: It all happening because of You. YOU FCKING KILLED YOUR DAD AND NOW YOU WANT TO KILL MAH SON !!

You swear Her slap didn't hurt but the words she said did,You still had no expressions.

Hyun Ji: I'll fcking Kill You Wench. You Witch ! If it wasn't for you he wouldn't have ever came to Korea. You're the CAUSE OF IT.

She again raised her hand to Slap You But you grabbed it in mid Air and pushed Her. You're so cold and Emotionaless. You looked so scary as well as Very fragile because of the raging emotions in you.

Hyun Ji: You~

She was cut off by Doctor comin' out of the Operation Room.

Hyun Ji: How's Mah son ? He's alright right ?

Ye Jin: Tell us He's alright ? Please ?