#Part 42:"Warning Signs"

Author K POV.

Y/n: Everyone, take Your seat.

You ordered As You entered the conference Hall, You just came back to office With step siblings after Setting up Lily's house at fire. Siblings Weren't Ready to leave you but You promised em' to meet em' in evening at home.
Siblings left to the home while You Came to The Company to attend the Meeting. In These Two days, Lily has damaged your company alot so you needed to Take Care of it because All You care about is Yoon empire Not your health.

All the employees and Management executives we're present There. They took seat while Waiting for you to begin.
Before you could Start Your Secretary Walked to You, reaching his shivering hand to give you your phone.

Secretary: M~Ma'am.

You Rolled Your in annoyance and snatched the phone. You unlocked Your phone and there was a text from Jin.

Jin: Don't Forget Your promise to meet us. We'll be waiting for you at The terance :) take care Please.

Your eyes softened at his cute text. Only if he could know His text made you feel little better than before. You closed Your phone and coldly glared at Your employees.

Y/n: I don't know What instructions Y'all have got Before but I want Y'all to listen to me and follow my orders.

They all we're listening to You with consentration. You know  that Now You can't leave the company on Ye Jin. So now you need to Take the matter in your hand.

Y/n: Y'all Will Work Get Back the investors Who Have withdrawn from our company, Send em' Proposal and convince em' to Give us time.

Employee: And What if They didn't got convinced.

Y/n: Put em' on blacklist. I'll Make em' regreat in future.

They all Nodded.

Y/n: One More Thing, I want Y'all to communicate with all the media companies and Tell em' to take down all the News about our Company and especially About Eun woo's accident. soon Eun Woo Will be discharged so I don't want Him to see All these negative Things out Here.

Media hasn't Spared a a single chance to disgrace Yoon Industries And spread negative news about Y'all. From Your dad's accident to Eun Woo's, They used these topics to gain Popularity.

Y/n: And if They Didn't Took down the News. . . Just Sue em and make Sure To shut Down Their companies.

"Yes Ma'am". They said in unison. Well, Maybe You aren't a great person But when it comes to business, No one can complete with you. Everyone knows You're absolutely great leader and A businesswoman.

Y/n: Y'all Will work overnight.No one is going home tonight. I want everything done by the morning. Now Y'all can get to Your Work.

Their eyes in Shock But didn't dared to Ask anything against Your Decision. Especially after this morning, when you almost Burned em' They Stood up, immediately leaving your office except for Your Secretary.

Secratery: Everythin' Will be done ma'am. . . But There's one problem.

You glared at him, givin' him expression like "And what is it ?".