#Part 49:"Blood over Flowers"

Note:
Enjoy Meanwhile, I Work On the "Her 4 Obsessed Stepbrothers".
Actually, I apologise That I don't update Often, I won't Give excuse to cover it but I was really Busy with Job, Studies and Upcoming exam.
It sucks 🥲👍🏻

Author k's POV. . . .

Y/n: How are you Dad?

You Asked while placing his favourite White tulips at his grave.
You bowed to him before standing straight. . . .

Y/n: We'll, I'm sorry I was so busy Lately , I'm Leaving Tommorow. Thank You, For stopping me that day.

*Flashback*. .

Your mind Was numb with Pain. .

You slowly Reached the gun up to the side of your forehead and finger on the trigger. . . .

Y/n: whenever, I Close mah eyes to sleep, I can't sleep because Mah Heart beats so loud, *sobs*. .. I wasn't Suppose to feel so Hurt, I can't bear this anymore, I don't deserve this. . .! I'm sorry Dad. . .!

You squeezed Your Eyes letting the tears fall, You gulped and took a deep breath before . . . . . .

!?!: Drop that Down.... It's Dangerous. . !

You opened Your Eyes to see Your Dad Standin' in front of you, looki'n really mad . . . .

Y/n: I can't Dad, I wish I could Say I'm proud But I'm sorry that I Let you Down. . . !*slow and Calm tone*

He smiled and took the gun from you before dropping it on ground.. . . . .

Dad: It's Okay. .! Everyone has Weak point Where they Broke But They Just Don't Give Up and end Their Life. . .! I never Did Neither You Did When I Left You. . .!

*Flashback Ends*

[ P.S: If You Don't remember, Read Chapter 36]

Y/n: Today is finally the day when she'll marry the one who she really loves. Hyun bin's kids have already accepted her, they'll restart their life without any lies or misunderstadings, everything's going to be okay. Now you can rest at peace Dad. I . . . . . . .Love you dad.

You Had the biggest Smile with the Tears pooling in your eyes.
This Could be the last time you're seeing his grave. You Wanted your Dad to be at peace seeing His Promised being Fulfilled. . . . .

Y/n: Please Be Mah Father in Next Life Too. *smiles* Farewell Dad.

You went to Pillar which had your dad's name and gently pecked at his Engraved name just like You're Father always Kissed your Forehead whenever He was about to leave for Work.
You wipped the tears from your cheeks and turned your back to leave with Heartbreaking Smile.

At The Penthouse. . . .