#Part 39: "Insanity"

Note: Get Yourself popcorn and Vote if It made you speechless too. 🍃

At Yander High school

Author K POV

Ye Jin Started the Party With greetings and Thanks for coming speech, she also decided To give the Honour of The Party To The Team of employees who worked Hard Day and Night along with Y/n , Hyun Bin and Ye jin, Guests Clapped for Her Decisions While The Board members we're bit pissed off Since They We're supposed to be the Honour, Then Hyun Bin Took the Mic To announce Somethi'n , Everyone was Alot Curious About his Announcement, He Started his Speech with greetings and ... . . . .

Hyun Bin: I Gave Mah Life To Hyun Bin Cooperation and I want Mah Kids To Do The Same ! So I have Decided to resign from The Cooperation and Mah Kids Will Take over the Compan Till The end of this month since They'll be graduated by then , I want em' to Rule The Company with iron fist Like I did !

Many Guests showed Their Disappointment Since They're still Immature Kids and they don't want Such kids to boss over Em'. They Questioned Hyun Bin Causing his blood to boil in rage, The Crowd Started to gossip, Ye Jin Tried to calm em' and Make em' to listen to Hyun bin But They we're using Their Employees Right in Wrong way. . . . . . .

Y/n: Hold Up Dear Audience !!

Everyone frozed at their movements and Turned Their heads behind to see Y/n comin' Towards ye Jin, Walking Through the crowd with pride and Her epic smirk plastered on her lips, Most of the people there Hate Y/n to their core but they can't deny the fact she's The CEO and soon gonna be the The Owner of Yoon industries and Their Boss Too and that's why No one wanted to be at Her Hitlist. . . . .

Y/n: *takes the mic*. . . Dear Lovely Guests .. .seems like Y'all are enjoying the Party soo much.  . ..Missed me . . .?

Everyone Went silent , Y/n looked at Hyun bin givin' Him Opportunity to continue his Speech. .....

Hyun Bin: I Really Don't Remember givin' y'all Right to Raise Your questions on mah Decisions, . . . . Don't do Anything That Will bring The old Hyun Bin Back . I want to be Nice to y'all !*smirks*. .   

Ye Jin: Now Let's Raise The Toast to Our Honour of the Party And The New Generation Who are soon Goin' to Take over !!

She said With pride laced in her Voice , Waiters started to Serve Everyone drink and They raised the raised the wine glass Followed by Hyun Bin and Other guests, Since You ain't Allowed to Drink You just Backed off But then You mischievously Smirked and took the mic again Surprising Ye Jin as She knows you don't like To give speech . . . . . 

Y/n: I'm really glad That Y'all are Here. I know Y'all Think That I'm really a Bad Person but trust me I'm not.

You said With innocence and puppy eyes but Ye Jin and Hyun bin can sense somethi'n fishy with you, While The Guests couldn't believe your Words too . . . . . .

Y/n: Like The way Y'all behaved With me all This Time I would Have Poisoned Y'all with This wine.. .

Everyone chocked on their wine and panicked while Hyun bin Couldn't hold on his chuckled. . . . . .

Ye jin: Enough Y/n ! You're scaring em' !*whispered yelled*

A sly smirk creeped on your lips . . . .

Y/n: I'm Just kidding ! Don't Worry y'all . . . .As I said I'm Not as Bad as Y'all Think  I am. . . !

Because You're worst than it, You Smiled at crowd innocently while They Still couldn't gulp down Their wines except for Hyun Bin who enjoyed Everyone terrified faces. .  . .