#Part 47:"She's a Monster ?"

🏴‍☠Note🏴‍☠️
It can be maybe too much for some people so please You have Been warned.

Author K Pov. . . .

Five Sets of car stopped in front of The Yoon Cottage Guesthouse.
The first Car Opened and Ye Jin Walked out of With Hyun Bin then Another car Opened revealing you.
Then Lily Walked out of Her car as well as Step Siblings.
Ava And Eun Woo Joined em' too.

Hyun Bin Looked at Y/n and She looked back too.

Y/n: How Did~

Hyun Bin: I was once your Dad's Friend, So Of Course I know,He Loved This place. And Here we will be staying as Wedding Is happening Here too Miss Yoon Y/n.

Y/n kinda Felt Happy to see the guesthouse cause It has Lot of memories of Her Dad's.
She Didn't need to say anything as Hyun Bin knew, She Liked the Idea.

Ye jin:Uh . . . . That's Really Great of You Hyun, Thank You.

She thanked while Staring At The Guesthouse. . . . . .

Ye Jin's POV. . .

Flashback.

It was 1 year anniversary of our Marriage and I started to accept Mr Yoon as Mah Husband since I don't have any choice.
I sighed as I walked into his Small meeting room where He was having meeting with his clients. We We're here at his Guesthouse for our Anniversary Celebration but His company also Needed Him, Not That i complain.
As I entered He Looked up at me, As He saw Mah face he understood That I have to something to talk to Him.
His a Very Cold Man and Put his Company Before Anyone But He is Very Soft towards me.
I have Seen his Merciless Side But He Never showed it to me.
He's a Total Different Person to me.
A Perfect Husband. . . . . .only if I Ever Loved him. I tried but I just Can't.i respect him. . But Can't Love Him.

Mr Yoon: Y'all ll Can Dismiss. We'll Discuss this all later.

I could tell, They Wanted to Object but No one dared to Utter a Word.
They All immediately Picked their file and Left Me Alone with him.

His Hard Expression immediately softened.

Mr: So, Are You feeling Okay Now? Or You still have Morning sicknes~

I immediately Kept a Thing in front of his eyes on Desk. His Smile Disappeared like It was never there.

Ye jin: I. . . I don't know What to do~

We Both stayed in silence as He kept Starin' at The Pregnancy test stick that Showed Two red lines stating that I'm pregnant.

I was getting More anxious as He still wasn't saying anything.

Ye jin: I'll Take Mah lea~

Before I could leave he Stormed towards me before Pulling me Into his Embrace.

Mr Yoon: I'd Do anything to be The Best Dad For Our Little Baby. I promise. . .  . . .

That's When He Kneeled and Kisses mah Tummy and I was Most surprised.
Who Would Knew The Most Feared Businessman will be on his knees for his unborn Child.