#Part 50:"Drifting Cars and Guns"

Ava's POV. . . .

I helped Eun Woo to get in car as I took seat on Driver seat. As I was about to Start the engine, My eyes went to Eun woo Who Manspreaded his legs, Immediately flashing a Memory in front of my eye.

*Flashback*

Ava: Here's The Project Reports. Also I have scheduled your Meeting with The Clients-

I looked up at her. She was on call with someone That I assume is her secretary, Scolding him while Puffing her Cigar.
Okay I know I'm stupid but I can't stop staring, This is So unfair She always makes me feel this way.
I flinched When She yelled at Phone causing me to Drop all mah papers from the file.

She rolled her black shirt's sleeve and crushed her Cigar before Looking at me with Disappointed.

Ava: I. . . .was Placing the f-file I don't know How it Fell, . .st-stupid Papers.

She rolled her eyes and sat on the Couch.

Y/n: What You looking at? Pick it up !

I flinched at her cold Tone, I immediately Kneeled and Started to pick up the papers in panic.

I just looked at her up and Turns out it was I did one of the biggest mistake.
Because Mah eyes we're hooked at her.

Keyword: Again.

She sipped Her coffee while looking at her file, I Gulped hard When she manspreaded her legs, Giving me full view of Her thick thighs.
Does she Even Know How badly I want sit between her lap?
How badly I want her hovering above me?
Mah jaw we're literally on floor while She's anware of Me Eyeraping her . It's not Bad right? I'm not harming anyone

Fck You Yoon Y/n, For filling mah Mind with Such unholy Thoughts that I never even Thought about in my 22 years of mah life!!

Y/n: If You're Done, Get out!

I really Wanted to slam my face on floor because She didn't even spared me a glance when I was Ready To let her walk on me.
Dear Self Respect, Where the Hell are you?

Ava: Yeah Right, I better get lost!

Mah Whole Body was on fire and I literally ran out the office.

----

Eun woo: Yahh !! Back to Earth Miss Ava ?

I opened mah eyes to see myself in Car sitting while Eun woo beside me on passenger seat.

Ava: I'm sorry, What we're you saying?.

Eun woo: You zoned out ! Now can you start the car? We have to Follow Em'!

I apologized and started the engine and Followed after Other's car.
Fck !! I want Her to come Back safe and Sound so I could keep seeing Her more. God Please Keep Her Safe.

Y/n's Pov. . .

Men: Don't You think You're Taking Too much Time To die, B!tch !!

You layed on floor half Unconscious after being stabbed in the back, Few Guards we're Surrounding you waiting to kill you while others we're waiting in the background.

Y/n: So fcking stupid.

You cursed Underneath Your breath, barely Breathing but They Heard it.