#20: "Daydreams"

Note:
Y'all Just Do a Small Favour on Me.
Read This chapter and Just Comment me what's your fav Part in This chapter. You know It's Help Me to understand How to reshape the Next Part and improve it.

*Author K POV*...

You Rushed into Your Room and slammed the door behind You

*You Breathe*...

Y/n: Why ?... Why I have to bare This All..? Why Me ? WHYYYYY !!

YOU Pulled the bedsheet out, You Grabbed the flower pot and throw it at the mirror...

You Looked at the broken pieces of mirror on Floor.....You couldn't Hold anymore, You Burt into Tears Because the pain' in your heart was insane....

Y/n:*Silent sobs*... I just want some peace that's it... Don't I deserve it..! Why Everyone has Ruin Everythin' ...!

You lost of coolness for a moment, Not You But Your soul was cryin' ...You felt on Knees...

Y/n: Can't I just die for One day......so that I could have Some Peace..!

You we're so Broke and Teared Up, You Lost your control' on consciousness, You sat on Your Butts and Hugged Your Knees....

Y/n: I'm Tired of All Those sh*ts Dad...! It Hurts....It really Does..!

Suddenly whatever just happened down' their replayed inside Your Mind, Each and Every words we're cutting Your Heart like knife, It was hurting as Hell....

You we're So Damn fcking sad and Was cryin' all' alone, You covered your ears Because Those Words of Lily we're Echoing in your ears, And suddenly....

Y/n: AHHHHHHHHHH~~~~...*sobs*.... Just fcking Leave Me Alone....!!

But In the Dark and silence of the Room, You Felt a hand on Your Shoulder, You Slowly turn Your Head to See Who is it.....

Kai: it's okay Y/n...We are Here For Ya...!

You shrugged off his hands From your Shoulder and Stood up, that's when you Saw BTS, Exo, BP and RV entering the Room.....

They we're Scared to Come near you but Still didn't wanted to left you Alone .....

Wendy: Y/n..? Don't Cry...! You know We like to See People cryin' but If it's You, We can't Bare those tears in Your Eyes...!

Jungkook: *Bunny smile*...The sassy saicastic Wench personality Suits on You...Not this crybaby !!

Baekhyun: Yeah......*stari'n at your Lips*... Your lips Much suits when you Curse Saicasticly!