#Part 16: "Rising of a Destroyer"

Note:
I can write With Both Left hand and write hand and That's mah Talent. OKaY Enough of Nonsense. Go and Read The Story.

*Y/n POV*...

Y/n: Are you Happy Now

Y/n: Are you Happy Now..?

You Felt on your knees in Front of your Dad's Grave, while Tears rolling down through Your red cheeks.......

Y/n: Today I lost...! Just because of You Dad...!

You Yelled, Today's Day was really Hard for you, First Your mom's Marriage than Dealing with Your Step siblings..... and Most Importantly Your Dad's Death' aniversary..... Everythin' at Same Day....

For the First' Time You we're cryin', You let Your tears to escape, You Kept your hand on Grave and placed your Face.....

Y/n: Dad~~~.....*Silent sobs*... I'm Missing You.....I really Do...! Can't you just~~...Come Back Once...! Ya know... Whenever I turn to Look behind me.... I found Mah Self Alone...! I wanna Cry, I wanna Scream , I wanna say it all and Let mah Tears Speak How Much the Pain kills me Inside...!

You let Your Head rest on Your Dad's Grave , just like You used to Keep Your head on Your Dad's lap When You couldn't fall asleep.....

Y/n: I wanna Talk to someone......Not Someone, I want You Dad..! .......*Please~~~~come Back, .....!

Yoon Y/n, who Never Please Any one was begging for her dad Dad to Come Back.... You cried Your Eyes out on Your dad's grave....

*Next Day*
*At Yoon's Farmhouse*

*Next Day**At Yoon's Farmhouse*

Ye Jin: Hyun....Have This...!

Hyun bin: C'mon.... I'm already Full Also Look at the Time, We Need to Rush...!

Ye Jin: I remember, We have a Important meeting with Mr Strokes ... and after that We Even have to go back to Our House...!