#Part 48:"Promises"

Note:
I uploaded.
I took lot of Time to update and Make up for it, I'll upload another part today only. So Forgive me and Enjoy.
Love All sis's !! <3

Y/n's Pov. . . .  

?!?: Umm. . . . I'm Kang Min Soo, The wedding planner for Miss son's wedding.

He hopefully looked at the Girl in front of him to acknowledge his Existence but Failed miserably when The Girl completly Ignored him. . . . .

Y/n: Yesterday Morning, I sended A Million Cheque, Hope You recived it.

He smiled when She looked up at him in the eyes, thought This is the moment for him to Impress one of the Youngest Businesswoman in the korea.
He Smirked and Walked to the table where you we're seated at your chair.

Min soo: You look More beautiful in person Madam Yoon, I feel pleasured to be Here . . . .

You Gave The Coldest glare to the Man. . . .
You chuckled to yourself and Placed down your glasses before stepping towards him. . . . . .

He proudly smiled thinking He impressed you and Now could ask you for a date but. . . . .

Y/n: You're Smooth Talker Mr Min Soo.

You calmy Said while Disguising your anger.
He blushed as You gently Kept your palm on his chest.
But before He Could be more Happy, You harshly Pushed him back causing him to fall on cold floor. . . . . .

You squated Down at his level and Grabbed his Jaw And made him look at Your Cold eyes.
You we're Fumming in Anger as He dared to Enter your office Without your permission, Even Disturbed you. . . .

Y/n: Do I look like I paid you Millions To come In my office and Chit chat with me ? Do You Have Death Wish?

He Was sweating nervously. You tighten your grip when he Tried to look down. . . . .

Min soo: I A-Apologise M-adam Yoon-

Y/n: Show up in front of me again and I'll have Your Dead Body crushed under mah car. Got it?

He didn't replied.
He was only fueling your anger,
You Raised your eyebrow and He Immediately Kneeled and Rubbed his palm, while Begging for mercy. . . . . .

Min soo: I -I Did a Sin Madam Yoon, I w-won't repeat it. I promise. . . .

You stood up and Smirked. . . . .
That's where men like him should be who think they have right on women. . . . .

Y/n: Crawl out of Here. . . . . Before I Chop off your Lil D*ck.

And literally He crawled out like his life depends on it, Because His life Was Actually depended on it.
You Rolled Your eyes in annoyance to continue your work.
Already You have Less time Before Leaving Korea and Still there was lot of thing you needed to Take care of.

Here is some Kaffee for my little sister?

You sighed in annoyance. . .
Does everyone Have Death Wish Here?

Eun woo Came With two Coffee mugs as a Maid Followed his wheelchair behind. . . .

Y/n: Yahh !! Did I asked for coffee? *Rolled eyes*

Eun woo: Can You Stop Rolling Your eyes?

Y/n: Can You Stop breathing-

Eun Woo: YAHH !! YOON Y/N ! That was Harsh!! You forget, just a month ago I came Back from Death !!