#Part 33:"Little Drunk 1/2"

Author K POV. . . .

In Yoon's Office. . .

Author K POV. . . . .

Your outfit

Your outfit. . . .

A Large Door opened Revealing You and Hyun bin Walkin' forwarding with Ye Jin behind in the middle, Everyone stood and Bowed, You and Ye jin took a Seat while everyone including You Looked at Hyun bin, He noticed Everyone Stari'n at Him and suddenly it Stricked his mind. . . . .

Hyun bin bowed to Ye Jin and You as Well as Manager Kyung. . . . . . .

Y/n: You Improved Mr Hyun bin...I see ??

You lightly Smirked while He rolled his eyes obviously offended enough. . . . . . . . .

Ye Jin: So Let's start the meeting gentlemen..!!

~3 hr later~

Ye Jin: It's a Good thing

Ye Jin: It's a Good thing...That Mr stroke's project is about to End !! Well Enough for Today...! Thanks Y'all for your Hard work...!!

Everyone started to leave one by one, Except for one Lady Investor, She was Not the kind and loving person at All, She has always been sarcastic Towards You. . . . . .

She Stood up and walked to Hyun Bin , She Offered Her hand for handshake which Hyun bin accepted gladly. . . . . .

Y/n: Ain't She Tryi'n to be Too kind With Your Husband..?

Ye Jin:She's just Talki'n to Him...!! And Please Y/n No need to Make Her mad...! I can't handle her like Last Time I did..!!

You mischievously Smirked at Ye Jin and she face palmed Her self but before she could stop You you walked towards em'. . . . .