Chapter 14

They arrived at the Korean BBQ Joint a short time later, JK and YN, riding separately from the group for obvious reasons. All the men dressed down into casual clothes and each of them wore a hat, this was a meager attempt to not draw attention to themselves during the meal. Everyone sat down at the table and immediately a whirlwind of conversation began. They were all so excited to have finished the show without any mishaps or injuries.

"YN, did you enjoy the show," Namjoon asked. He was curious about her experience. Especially since it was her first time going to a K-Pop concert and listening to many of their songs.

"Honestly, I loved it. I've been to concerts and shows in the past but nothing compared to the energy there. It was amazing to watch how much your fanbase truly loves you guys and how much you love them back." She said reflecting back on the experience "Not to mention I have never seen so many attractive men dance like that on stage. It definitely did something for the audience" She nudged JK as she said this and gave a wink to Jimin as he was looking right at her.

Several of the guys turned a bit red at the statement but Yoongi just rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, everyone just wanted to see Hobi's hip thrusts." He sighed.

"Now, now, I think the person that was more into it than normal was JK. He was definitely putting on a show for a certain someone." Tae replied. The man had been shooting innuendo towards JK and YN for the past hour during dinner. They took it all in good fun but JK had to look away at that comment.

"You know Tae keep them coming, I will get you back for trying to embarrass me," JK said in Korean.

"I would like to see you try, you've been hot under the collar for that girl since you met her," Tae responded still in their native tongue. All the guys understood the conversation but YN was left in the dark.

"It's because I love her you idiot," JK said. All eyes were wide and on him at the comment. "Yes, I love her, I even told her tonight after the show."

"You mean after you got laid right?" Tae responded to which Suga promptly smacked him behind the head. Reaching up to rub the spot where Suga hit him "I don't mean it in a bad way, I mean I like her. She's a nice woman and it's been fun having her around. I'm just worried about it being serious is all. We still have six weeks of the tour left. How is she going to manage that?"

"I honestly don't know, what I do know is she loves me too. We will figure it out, I'm willing to make it work."

"Ok, now I know you guys are talking about me. Especially since you got so serious all of the sudden. If you guys have something to say about me say it in English. Don't hide it from me when I'm literally sitting right here. That is something that will not fly with me." YN said getting angry. She went to stand up because she was having such a great night before the mood came down and they were intentionally speaking Korean to keep something from her.

"YN please sit back down, I promise it was nothing bad. Tae and I took it a little too far, it's fine. We will finish eating and then we can go."

"Fine. Don't do that again, that was extremely uncomfortable."

"I promise." He pulled her in closer to his body and ran his hand up and down her arm. They launched back into lighter discussion and the sarcasm ceased. When they finished their meal, they paid and walked out.

"Since the show is over and tomorrow being Sunday, you guys can have the day to yourselves. JK you need to be back at the hotel Monday morning. Don't forget." Namjoon said, giving JK a serious look.

"I will Namjoon, I promise." JK responded, "We will get going first. I'll see you guys on Monday."

JK and YN got into the car and made their way towards her apartment. "Do you need anything from the hotel JK? Like clothes?"