Chapter 24

The three of them arrived back at the house and Jungkook was immediately out the door and pulling YN into his arms. Holding her close for a moment he took a deep breath and reassured himself that she was there and that she was fine. Looking down at her he let his eyes take in every possible inch of her.

"Princess, how are you feeling?" He questioned

"I'm really ok Kookie, I promise. We were just startled is all."

"Ok, why don't you take Lola inside. I need to talk to Hobi and Yoongi."

"Alright, but then I seriously want my ice cream. Hobi and Yoongi promised me that we could go get some."

"I promise, YN," He said as she walked inside, turning around he looked at Yoongi who had already pulled the polaroid out of his pocket. Taking the picture, he looked down at it. All he could feel was anger that someone was toying with her. Not it wasn't just any random person, he was absolutely certain it was Mark. "We need to find Mark, Yoongi."

"It would make it easier if I knew his last name JK. This isn't going to be something that's simple. I looked through all of her social media sites since we became so close and I never saw anything about a boyfriend, let alone an ex."

Jungkook rolled his eyes at Yoongi "Of course you won't see anything about a boyfriend Yoongi, I'm her boyfriend and we're forced to keep it a secret. I still haven't had the conversation with management about the pregnancy yet and neither has Namjoon."

"No shit," he said "anyways, if we can just ask her about him and his last name this will be a lot easier. I bet if we get her ice cream and we pamper her a bit she'll be more at ease and likely to tell us."

"You really wanna try bribing her? Why not just get her the ice cream and show her the apartment?" Hobi said. "It'll be nice that everything will be settled for her and it's one less thing stressing her out."

"That's true, then we can actually have a night to ourselves at the apartment. As much as I love you guys, she's not thrilled about making love with someone right next door and frankly neither am I." JK said running his hands through his hair. He had to make some tough decisions, he already knew what he wanted but he just needed to find the right time. He pulled out his phone and called Jimin.

"Hey Jimin, are you guys almost done?" He asked.

"Yeah, we are hanging the new TV now and the new bedding is drying. We should be out of here in about an hour."

"Ok, we are taking YN out for some ice cream, and then we will be there to show her the apartment."

"Well make sure you pick us up some too we've been hard at work over here!" Jimin yelled over the phone "I'll text you what we want, I'm hanging up!"

"I'm going to grab her and we can go," JK said as he turned to walk into the house to grab YN.

He found her sitting on the couch with her head leaned back against the couch and her hands resting on her belly. It looked like she was deep in thought or concentrating on something. He smiled as he walked over to her and leaned down, pressing his lips to hers softly. Slowly her eyes came open and she smiled up at him.

"Ice cream?" She said.

"Yep."

"Can we go to the place that does the really good shakes? I'm really craving a peanut butter and Oreo shake right now." She said as she stood up from the couch.

JK nodded as he reached for her hand and led her to the car.

A short while later with shakes in hand, they were back in the car and YN noticed they were going in a different direction away from the house. "Um Kookie, are you lost?" she asked hesitantly.