Chapter 15

YN was woken up by sounds coming from the kitchen, reaching over she felt the space that JK occupied was cold. Stretching, she felt twinges of pain lance through her body but it brought back the delicious memories of the night before. As she sat up in bed the bedroom door opened and Jungkook walked in with a tray of breakfast food.

"Breakfast in bed huh," She said "I could get used to this."

"I figured you would be sore this morning so the least I could do was bring breakfast to you" he replied as he leaned down to kiss her lips. The sheet that had been covering her nakedness had fallen down and JK definitely took notice. "Do you hurt too badly?"

"Mmmm nope"

"Good" was all that was said as he placed the tray next to the bed and proceeded to make slow sweet love to the love of his life. This time was soft and slow, gentle touches and soft kisses. And when they came together it was sweet. Drifting back from the climax they held each other closer and whispered words of love between them.

Even though YN wanted to stay in that blissful state, her stomach started to growl and it alerted JK to the fact that she was hungry. They both sat up and ate the now cold breakfast that he brought in, taking turns feeding one another and being content to just lay there once they were finished.

They laid like that for hours, simply talking about their lives, their interests, and so much more. She asked about the story of BTS and JK went into detail about how they rose to fame and how they have overcome so much adversity to be where they are now. She watched as he talked about his bandmates and about the silly things that they have done. It was apparent how much he loved that life.

"So what you're saying, is that there are numerous videos and edits of you guys that I can now go back and watch" She laughed at the look that brought to his face. He looked momentarily terrified like he was taking a mental inventory of anything potentially embarrassing. "Oh, I'm going to have so much fun" she smiled as she leaned up and kissed him.

"Just don't hold anything against me or judge me." He laughed, he knew that she would see a lot of embarrassing stuff. But he didn't know how much of the sexy edits and videos were out there that she would come across. Hopefully, she would take it all in stride, knowing he loved only her.

"I won't judge, I love all of you, that includes all the embarrassing stuff."

"That's good, but there's one more thing we need to talk about, and I think we should talk about it sooner rather than later."

"I know Kookie, you're leaving on Monday."

"How did you know."

"Kai told me while we were out shopping yesterday."

Sitting up against the pillows JK pulled YN between his legs to rest against his chest as he spoke "Now, first and foremost, YN, I love you. I love you more than anything even though the time has been short. So you need to know everything about this lifestyle before making any decisions." He pulled her closer as she nodded.

"This round, I'm still going to be on tour for about another six weeks. Six more cities and five days leading up to the shows. I work a lot and I don't have a lot of downtime while on tour. I took a lot more time to be with you which cut into the schedule a bit but I didn't care. I knew the show would go off without a hitch. But when I'm in other cities we are doing things to promote the show, we rehearse, and hardly have time to just rest. Then there's the fact that I live in Korea. My life is there yes, and sometimes I have down time to take vacations but it's not as much as I would like. This lifestyle still has several more years involved. So there would be challenges that we would have to face and hard decisions to make. I'm not looking for an answer to everything right now, but I'm willing to start this if you are. I'm willing to make the effort to make this work if you want." He trailed off, he was hesitant now that he had placed all his cards on the table and how challenging this really could be.