Chapter 22

TW***Vandalism and Stalking

It had been almost two weeks since they got back to town. Everything had been going according to plan and was smooth sailing. YN got the tests ran that the previous doctor recommended and was set up with an OBGYN at the local hospital. They also had a doctor who specialized in fetal medicine just so every base was covered. The guys had been super supportive, Jungkook was at every doctor's appointment and Jimin would sometimes tag along if he wanted to get out of the house for a bit. The other guys would take turns making dinner and planning things to do.

Namjoon had been in contact with her mom to take care of the stuff for the apartment to keep that off of YN's plate. The investigation had been completed and they weren't any closer to figuring out who did it or why. The officer in charge had notified him that they could now have the apartment back to do with whatever they wanted. So today, Namjoon planned to have several of the guys go over to the apartment to get it cleaned, repainted, and the furniture replaced so that they could surprise her.

Jungkook had just walked down the stairs when Namjoon got his attention "Hey, can we get some of the guys together to get over to YN's apartment and get it cleaned up?"

"Um sure, honestly I hadn't really thought about the apartment too much. If I'm being honest I don't know if I want her to go back. The past couple of weeks have been great, having her close and waking up with her every day." He told Namjoon.

"I get that, we have all enjoyed having her around. It'll be something to talk to her about later but it's important to still get the apartment cleaned. Even if she doesn't end up going back to it, it'll be better to have it be habitable. Then you guys can discuss your next steps. I've already extended our stay for a few more weeks. Management didn't have anything lined up that needed our immediate attention. So you have some time to bring it up."

"I can live with that. I'll go with you guys, she's just sleeping upstairs. I can have Yoongi and Hobi stay here with her. Yoongi is likely to just go up there and lay down with her so I won't have to worry about her being alone."

"That's settled then, I'll go grab the other guys and we will get going in 15 minutes. Go tell Yoongi and Hobi the plan." Namjoon said as he turned around to go looking for Tae, Jimin, and Jin.

JK went back upstairs and found Hobi listening to some music in the game room as Yoongi played on the gaming console. They both looked over at JK when he walked into the room. "Hey, can you guys do me a favor?"

"Of course, what's up?" Hobi asked him.

"Do you think you can stay here with YN and keep her busy? We are going to go clean the apartment and it's supposed to be a surprise. I also don't want her to be alone." He said.

"We can do that, where is she right now?" Yoongi questioned.

"She's asleep in our room." He replied

"Well, it's nap time for me too then, I'll go keep my kitten company," Yoongi said as he walked off towards her room.

JK simply rolled his eyes at Yoongi and looked back towards Hobi "It's a good thing I know that she loves only me, otherwise I would constantly be worried about Jimin and Yoongi always being around her."

"They look at her as a sister, we all do for that matter. We are all so protective of her. Yoongi is just happy to have a nap partner." Hobi smiled at JK.

"I know, I know she's safe when she's with one of us. I've gotten accustomed to having her close. I was telling Joon that I don't think I want her to leave."

"That makes sense, I mean I wouldn't want the mother of my child out of my sight either."

"I know, I've been seriously considering asking her to come back with me to Korea."