Chapter 4

One year later :

Iris P.O.V

I could hear everything but, I couldn't move. There are the four people who comes to see me everyday, I think they might be my doctors. Their names are Alexander, Leon, Oliver and Corbin.  I don't know how long it has been since the accident. Everyday they try to get me to wake up. I'm also trying to. As per usual Alexander visits me.

"Hey sweets, how are you hmm? You know your grandfather misses you very much. He talks about you everyday. I wanna see what your pretty eyes look like sweets. Come on Bub open your eyes." Alexander said pleadingly. I want to see what he looks like, I'm very curious about what they all look like, I also want to know my results. Once, I wake up I will be matched. I know I'm a dom.

I tried to open my eyes. The bright light hurts my eyes, ugh. Everything is blurry. Did I.. Did I actually open my eyes ? I blink a few times and  turn and see Alexander.

"H-hi A-Alexander." I said groggily.

"Hello sweets!" Alexander said keenly. Alexander stood up and poured a glass of water. He came back and gave me the glass.

"Thank you" I mumbled. I drank some water, instantly my throat felt better.

"Welcome sweets!" Alexander said Alexander has very pretty eyes, Light grey eyes with hints of white. He has light brown hair. It looks fluffy! I just wanna touch it. 

Suddenly, The door opened. I darted my eyes to the door. A male with similar to Alexander. The guy ran to me.

"Hello Princess!" He said excitedly. His eyes were light grey with hints of white, His hair was a lighter shade of brown. It was so fluffy!

"H-hi what's your name ? " I said. I pouted, My voice came out lower than I wanted.

"I'm Leon princess." Leon said.

"Where is Oliver and Corbin ? " I asked.

"They are coming here sweets." Alexander answered. I was very excited to see Oliver and Corbin.

The door opened, Two tall males enter the room.

13/09/2021