Chapter 20

Iris P.O.V

I hugged Fuddles between my arms after breakfast. I didn't have anything to do, I wanted to watch something. I looked at Alexander.

"umms.. Can I borrow your phone pretty please ?" I asked Alexander while giving him my best and cutest puppy eyes. 

"How about later princess. We need to set the rules first." Alexander replied. But I didn't like his answer, I wanna watch now though. 

"But, I wanna watch now." I said very nicely.

"Iris not now. After the rules we might consider it." Leon answered.

"Pretty please with a cherry on top." I said, I really really wanted to use the phone.

"Princess not now." Alexander said meanly. 

why was Alexander so means to me and Fuddles. My eyes started tear up. My surroundings became blurry. I really really really wanted to watch. They meanies.

I walked to my bed and sat down. I just wanted to watch something. But nu they no let. Hmph, I'm super duper angry with them. I don't want to talk with them. 

"sweets come here please." Leon said. I'm angry. I ignored him and acted like I didn't hear anything.

"Iris come here." Alexander the meanie said. I don't like meanies and neither does fuddles. 

"Iris do I need to come get you ?" Alexander said. I didn't wanna go near them! 

I kept quiet. I was nots happy wif them. Don want to go near meanies. they don listen to me. why I gots to listen to dem. They not even nice to me. Fuddles is the only one nice. 

I heard footsteps coming, oh ow...

I scareds, Dont wan go near dem. they scawy. Iris no wan be near meanies buts now I scawed.

Wednesday 12.14pm 11 may 2022