Chapter 29

Third P.O.V

"alright, sweet girl, It's night-night time," Daddy Alex Announced as he sauntered into the living room where, Iris sat on daddy Leon's lap as the two watched a movie.

"But, daddy, M not sweepy yet," Iris whined, a mammoth sized pout on her face.

"Mhm, Daddy knows, But, It's night time Iris," Daddy Alex said as her picked her up and settled her on his hip.

"nwo sweep, peas daddy," Lilli begged. The two daddies knew a tantrum was not far behind. 

"Iris, we can play again tomorrow, " Daddy Leon said softly. He stood behind his brother facing their little girl.

"Daddy wan down!" Iris shouted as she squirmed in Daddy Alex's grip.

Daddy Alex immediately landed a spank on her thigh. 

"Stop it Iris, Bed time is bed time, It's in your rules remember," Daddy Alex said sternly.Iris whimpered in response. She snuggled her head into her daddy Alex.

"We can play again tomorrow," Daddy Leon said as he wiped her tear stained face using the back of his finger. He landed a kiss on her forehead. 

"Here, Fuddles," Daddy Leon said as he handed her, her stuffie. Iris immediately tried to snatch her stuffie.

"Magic word princess ?" Daddy Leon asked.

"Thankies Daddy," Iris responded. She took the stuffie and snuggled. the stuffie in between her chest and daddy Alex's chest.

---------------------

Don't forget to drink water!

21.34

5 February 2023