Chapter 5

Iris P.O.V

The first male entered the room, He wore dark blue scrubs. I like the colour. The nurse held a metal tray. He had dark brown hair, They were quite fluffy. I liked it. The second nurse walked in behind him carrying another tray. The second nurse had green eyes and blonde hair. They wore the same colour scrubs. On the left top of the scrubs there was the Toussaint royal family symbol.

Both nurses greeted Alexander and Leon. After, they greeted them they put down the tray on the table.

"Hello love, I'm Corbin" The blonde hair nurse said.

"Hi, I'm Oliver Bub's!" The brown hair nurse said.

"hiii Ooh! You guys are so tall!" I said, A pout made its way on to my lips.

"Awww I'm 6'8! Why the pout sweets ?" Alexander said.

"I'm so short this is unfair hmph." I said while crossing my arms.

"You're not Bub's! I'm 6'4, we are just tall." Oliver said while giggling.

"I'm 6'8 princess, You're not short and we can carry you around princess." Leon said.

"I'm 6'5, we are tall you're not short love!" Corbin said while smiling.

"Now it's time to get ready sweets." Alexander said. In response. I got out of the bed and walked about the room. The room was curved, It was white and had a television, Sofa and a few more furnitures. Mr.Oliver led me to the toilet. I walked in the toilet, There was already clothes inside.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face and showered. During, the shower I washed my hair, shaved and scrubbed. It was very refreshing. Once, I was done I dressed myself. They gave me a cute, puffy, light blue dress and white shoes. I opened the door and walked out of the toilet. I was now ready to go home.

"I'm done! So when am I going home ?" I questioned.

"Sweets.. You're not going home soon.." Alexander said softly. His grey orbs looking at me softly.

"W-what do you mean ?" I questioned, It felt like the air was knocked out of my lungs. Maybe they were joking, I laughed worriedly attempting to convince myself that they were joking.

"Princess, You're not going anywhere, This is your home for now princess you're staying here." Leon explained calmly.

18/09/2021