Chapter 31

Their P.O.V 

"In you go Iris, " Daddy said as he lifted Iris from the floor to the bed. 

The little princess loved her sleep sometimes, depending on her mood, sometimes she's an early bird and the other she's a grouchy little. 

"Daddies, can sweep wif mwe pease," Lilli asked her voice soft and silky, eyes adorably gigantic. Aww, like a puppy indeed. 

"Why yes little princess," Daddy Alex  replied. 

"Pumpykinny, we love this little girl don't we Alex?" Daddy Leon questioned. Such a caring, joy filled tone. 

"Alright into bed you go, Corbin could you please take some socks for the little dove?" Daddy Alex said.

"Ooh, could you please take her rabbit slippers Oliver," Daddy Leon said.

"Yes Sir," Corbin and Oliver responded at the same time. Both nurses were dressed in aquamarine scrubs. They immediately started heading towards the items. Not long after, the two nurses were back. 

"Here's the socks," Nurse Corbin handing Daddy Alex white socks with a frilly top. 

"And here is the rabbit slippers," Nurse Oliver said as he kneeled down gently putting the slippers to the floor. It was a pair of fluffy brown slippers with a couple white areas. 

Daddy Alex pulled the blanket off Iris's feet and softly picked up her foot settling it on the meeting point of his criss crossed legs. Very carefully he put on a sock on her tiny foot. 

Daddy Leon did the exact same with the other foot. 

"Mhm, Pewfect! Thankies daddies, Mwah-mwah," Iris said gesturing a kiss in the air towards her daddies at the end. 

"Alright little princess, it's ni-ni time, we love you," Daddy Alex said as he kissed the top of Iris's head. 

"Yes we do princess, We love you lots and lots," Daddy Leon said kissing her cheeks. 

"Ni-ni daddies, me love you too!" Iris exclaimed. 

---------------------------

Hello, 

A new chapter has been written!

Take care of yourself!

-cnct123army

10.30PM 17/05/23

Their obsession is their adoration