Chapter 7

Oliver P.O.V

She dropped down on the floor. She sobbed her heart out, her face now soaked in tears. We knew this would happen. But, I didn't think it would be this bad. Honestly, I pitied her. I felt bad. I understood her point of view. But, I can't do anything.

Prince Alexander picked her up, She squirmed trying to get out of his arms. He carried her to the chair. He sat down with her her on his lap. She soaked his clothes in tears. He tried calming her down, If she continued crying she would vomit and get sick. We were informed that she got sick easily.

Soon, She stopped sobbing. Prince Alexander carried her to the bed and tucked her in. She should be exhausted, crying takes a lot of energy. Prince Alexander sat on the bed after, tucking her in. 

She got out of the bed, took a blanket and sat on the chair at the corner of the room. We watched her sit down comfortably and drape the blanket around me tiny body. Her body was not the size of an average 18 year old, Even before, the incident her body was still not the size of an average 17 year old. 

Today, she turns 18. The governments should currently be working to get her matched and classified. If the person gets into an incident the government stops trying to find a match for them until, they are healthy. 

I looked at Corbin, He was looking at someone. I followed his gaze, turns out he was looking at Iris. She was peacefully sleeping. I slowly approached her. I picked her up in my arms and carried her to the bed. I laid her down carefully. I tucked her in. 

"I shall take my leave now." Prince Leon announced. 

"Yes your highness." Me and Corbin said at the same time.

Prince Leon and Prince Alexander left the room. Me and Corbin left the room, It was already break time for us. 

18/09/2021

finished : 21/09/2021 1.37pm