Chapter 15

Alexander P.O.V

I looked at Leon, We were sitting across each other, a coffee table between us. Leon was looking at Iris, He was smiling.. It wasn't his fault for smiling like a cat, Iris is adorable, I couldn't help but coo at the sight of her peacefully sleeping, Her button nose,  rose tinted lips and her pink tinted cheeks.

I snapped out of my trance when Iris changed her sleeping position. I looked back at Leon and realized he was playing his phone now.

"Leon, what should we do tomorrow ? Do you have anything in mind." I questioned my brother. I wanted tomorrow to be perfect, I wanted her to having an amazing happy day with us. I would suggest we go out but, with the current pandemic I feel like that would be a horrendous Idea.

You're probably confused so, let me explain. A few months ago, approximately 4 months ago. A pandemic hit. The virus is know as Covid-19 or the corona virus. Since, the beginning we have stayed home as much as possible. We did not want to risk Iris getting anywhere near the virus. We were even more paranoid when we found out that her body was super fragile and her immune system was weak.  

We made sure anyone who came in the palace was negative for the virus. Luckily, we had made multiple playing areas and outdoor areas for our little before, the pandemic hit. Now that we found out our little is Iris hopefully she wont be bored. 

"I think we should have a nice peaceful day and talk to her about being a little. After, that we should go play in the garden and introduce her to the puppies. Maybe, we could also bring her to the garden zoo." Leon replied. That was a lovely idea.