Chapter 33

Third P.O.V 

Iris went to the bathroom with both her daddies. 

"Okay Iris, let's get our little princess ready," Daddy Leon said. 

"Daddies Iris wanna bubby bath, may I pleaseee daddies ?" Iris asked her daddies in a pleading like voice. The raspy bed voice was long gone. 

"Hmmm, How about later princess, it's still early. You can have a bubble bath after dinner yeah?" Daddy Alex asked. Although, it sounded like a question the tone held a no discussion - end of story tone. 

"Daddy peaseeee, me wanna play wif mista octopussi," Iris said whining. 

"Yes daddy knows Iris, But, how about after dinner ? I don't want you to have a late breakfast little girl," Daddy Leon responded in a calm voice.

"Huff, fine but I wan extra bubbles," Iris said her arms over her chest, a pout out and about. 

"Little one, what's the magic word ?" Daddy Alex asked. 

"It's pease," Iris exclaimed. Elated she could answer the question properly. 

"Yes it is little girl! Good job little one!" Daddy Leon exclaimed.

"Mhm, its correct, Wow princess!" Daddy Alex said messing Lilli's hair. 

"Okay now Iris, it's time to get ready," Daddy Leon said. 

The trio started brushing their teeth and doing their morning routine. Daddy Leon helped Iris with her teething brushing, Daddy Alex helped Iris ready her toothbrush. Since the marble toilet was designed for Iris's height, her daddies looked like giants in the miniature sized bathroom. 

"Hehehehe" Iris giggled. The two daddies immediately softened, their face features displaying the soft emotions. 

"Hmm, why is our little girl laughing," Daddy Alex said. 

"Oh no! Is she infected with the laughing virus," Daddy Alex said in a funny, silly voice. 

"Nu-uhh! Iz jus funny daddies!" Iris said continuing her giggle session. 

"Well there's only one way to get rid of the virus," Daddy Leon said while making eye contact to Daddy Alex. 

The two daddies started tickling their little girl, her cries for them to halt their movements echoed through the white marble bathroom. It was truly a sight to see. 

-----------------------------------

18 September 2023

4.32 P.M

Hello, How is everyone? 

I know this chapter isn't as long but it was a cute idea to have a bonding moment between the trio. 

Don't forget to comment and vote! 

-cnct123army