Chapter 12

Third person P.O.V 

"Good morning your highness and Ms.Monet, A few letters arrived from the Government testing center. " The butler said nonchalantly. 

A look of happiness and excitement flooded their faces. Even though, Corbin and Oliver wasn't getting their results, To say they were excited would be an understatement. Iris stood up and took the letter with her name on it. Her finger tips touched the cold silver tray. Excitement running through her face. 

She opened it and read it, 

Dear Ms. Monet,

We are writing to you from the Government testing center. We are pleased to announce that we have your results. We wish you the best recovery. We are pleased to announce that you are a little. Congratulations!...

Iris's world stopped. She was a little ? It didn't make sense... Iris threw her letter on the ground and stomped on it multiple times. Alexander, Leon, Corbin and Oliver looked at her, They didn't expect this to be her reaction. Alexander and Leon were done reading, They knew who their match was, To say they were happy would be an understatement. They made their way towards her, attempting to calm her down.

"Hey Princess, What's wrong ?" Leon asked her in a sweet tone. 

"I-I'M NOT A LITTLE!" Iris shouted tears running down her face.

"Sweets there's nothing wrong with being a little. Littles are cute." Alexander said. Iris stopped stomping and picked up the letter. Surprisingly, The letter was still intact and in good condition. She continued reading the letter. 

... You have been matched with Alexander Toussaint and Leon Toussaint. Congratulations! We wish you the best.

Sincerely, Government testing center.

Iris froze, She was matched with the people she loathed ? What did she do to deserve this ? 

25/09/2021 2.52pm