Chapter 11

Iris P.O.V

I looked at Dr.Leon, My eyes staring into his grey orbs, His orbs had hints of white. His eyes were mesmerizing. I looked at the rest, Nurse Corbin was setting down the food tray on the bedside table, Nurse Oliver was standing at the edge of my bed with the rabbit doll in his hands while grinning and Dr. Alexander was seated on the end of the bed. 

"How are you sweets ?" Alexander questioned while smiling. He looked genuinely happy to be here. That's weird. I loathed them being here, Why couldn't they just leave me alone, They were disturbing my peace. I had the sudden urge to kick Alexander off my bed. I decided to do it. Luckily for me, He was sitting quite close to my feet. I gathered my energy, and kicked him. Oops, It didn't go as expected.

The kick didn't kick him off my bed. How? what?... I used all my strength and he didn't even move in the slightest bit. I looked at Alexander, Staring at his grey orbs. I felt more hatred for him now. 

He was looking at me sternly, I could tell me was unhappy with my action. But, He doesn't control me. I barely know him. All I know is that he is a doctor that isn't letting me go even though I am perfectly healthy. 

"Little one, Why did you do that ?" Leon questioned. Did he just call me 'little one' ?  I wasn't a little, I haven't got my results yet but, I know I'm a dom. Huff, I felt irritated after what he just said. 

"I am most definitely not little, and I wanted to kick him so I did." I answered. leon's expression turned stern instantly. His stern expression actually scares me... The room was silent, you could hear a pin drop. 

"Apologize Iris." Alexander said, His voice stern and hard. I felt like disobeying his orders but, I couldn't, I already had a panic attack in front of them. 

"I'm sorry sir." I mumbled. A part of me felt bad for kicking him, The other part knew he deserved that kick. Alexander's expression softened. 

"You're forgiven Iris, You can't kick or hit people even if you're angry." Alexander said. 

"Hmph." I replied. Alexander sighed. A knock came from the door. 

"Enter." Leon said loudly. The butler came in the room holding a silver tray. On, the silver tray there was 3 letters.

24/09/2021

25/09/2021