Chapter 18

Leon P.O.V

I looked at my little princess. Gosh, she looked so little. She had a tiny pout on her face and arms across her chest. 

When I asked her about the fun day plan she looked happier. 

"Princess, I gotta go now okay ? I will be back later I promise." I said. I needed to take her rules. I and Alexander made rules for our little. I walked towards the door and opened it. Once, I stepped out of the room I closed the door and made my way to my bedroom. 

Soon, I reached my bedroom the guards in front of my room opened the room and I stepped in. My room was a grey room. It was very spacious, There was a door to the toilet, a door to the walk in closet and lastly the door to Iris's nursery. 

You're probably wondering why Iris isn't sleeping in her nursery. The answer is simple, I and Alexander decided to slowly introduce her to the nursery, we don't want her to be in shock and distress. 

I walked to the bedside table a pick up a paper. The rules were basic and it was normal for people in this type of relationship to have rules. I walked out of my room with the pink paper in my hand. 

Once, I was out of my room I made my way to Iris's room. Once her room door opened she looked at me. I looked at the scene in front of me, Iris was on Alexanders lap while he was trying to feed her. Alexander was trying to feed her some fruits with some oatmeal. From Iris's expression you could see that she didn't like oatmeal. 

I made my way to Alexander and Iris and sat on the chair near them. 

"Princess do you not like oatmeal ?" I questioned.

"I dun wan that." Iris mumbled softly. 

"Sweets try some please, After this we are going over your rules." Alexander said.

13.11 

11 December 2021