Chapter 14

Alexander P.O.V

I watched as Leon picked up Iris, I wanted to carry her too. She is so small, if she walks too much she will be tired. I was jealous, Why did Leon get to carry her while, I didn't. This is unfair. Iris looked comfortable on Leon's shoulder. She would probably fall asleep soon. 

I quietly exited the room and make my way to the nursery. Me and Leon knew we were Caregivers/daddy doms So, we prepared a nursery. The nursery was a big white room, It had giant windows, A big and tall white crib, A gigantic playing area, a door to the Walk in closet, Changing table and a door to the toilet. We didn't know how old our little was going to be so, we prepared the changing table in case.

I walked across the room to the door, I opened the door and entered the walk in closet. The closet was filled with cute dresses, onesies and other cute outfits. I walked to the drawer and took a fluffy bear onesie. I exited the closet with the onesie in any hand. Once, I exited the walk in closet I closed the door. 

I walked across the room to the room door, Opened it and exited. After, that I closed the nursery door and made my way to the room Iris was currently in. I don't know how she will react to the onesie but, I hope she doesn't throw a tantrum. We haven't told her the rules yet but,  I won't be afraid to punish her if she acts out though. 

I opened the door and saw Iris still with Leon, Iris was sleeping peacefully. I walked towards them after, closing the door. I gently picked her up from Leons's arms. I walked to the bed and told Leon to undress help her. 

"Can you and Oliver exit them room please." I said quietly to Corbin.

 "yes, your highness." Corbin and Oliver answered quietly. After, they exit the room I walked to Iris's bed and put the onesie on her. I pulled put my phone and told the head butler to make a connected room. I wanted to have the nursery, Big girl room, My room and Leons's room connected. I helped Leon tuck our princess in. 

Once, we tucked her in we sat on the sofas.