Chapter 6

Corbin P.O.V

The sight broke my heart. She looked tired, frustrated and helpless. I wanted to hug her and let her cry her sorrows into me. But, I knew she would be worse If I did that. I couldn't help her. She deserved help, The help I couldn't give.

I stared not saying a word, It wasn't my place to do that. I gathered. all my courage and glanced at the face. Her face now pale, Her eyes helpless and her tears gathering. I felt horrid, I loathed my self for not being able to do anything.

She lost her balance from all the shock. Before, she fell I caught her. I sat down with her on my lap. Soon, she recovered from the shock. She stood up in a hurry. She ran to the door, and tried to open the door. This was a predictable situation, We saw this coming.

The door was heavily guarded and locked, You needed a key card to enter and exit. By, now I was standing. Everyone was looking at her, guilt flooding their faces. This isn't her fault. My reaction would be the same. She could hear us but, didn't know us, and now we were forcing her to stay in a locked room.

Prince Alexander slowly and calmly walked towards her. She looked like she was on the verge of a panic attack. Luckily, we were prepared for situations like this.

"Come here sweets." Prince Alexander said calmly. You could tell he was worried. Prince Charles walked closer but, he stopped beside Prince Alexander.

Iris looked stressed. She tried to open the door very aggressively , If she continued this she could get injured. Prince Alexander and Charles looked like they was aware that she could get injured. She gave up, She slowly made her way towards the princes making sure to keep a meter distance between them.

18/09/2021