Chapter 10

Iris P.O.V

TW : Gun, Crash and blood

I looked around analyzing my surroundings, I was in the car again. On the way back from the GTC (Government testing center). I remember falling asleep in bed, why am I here again ? I looked out the window, we were on the exact place the crash happen. Suddenly, a car crashed us from both sides. The shards of glass flying everywhere, the car denting on the sides, the sounds of bullets getting fired in the air was ear-piercing and blood everywhere it reminded me of a blood shed. The seatbelt pulling me back as I jolted to the side from the force. This already happened ? 

I woke up in shock and drenched in sweat. My body shaking furiously. That was a nightmare. I took a glass of water from the bedside table and drank it. After, I finished drinking, I returned the glass to the bedside table. I sat on the bed, leaning my back and head on the headboard. 

I felt exhausted after everything. I was overcome by fatigue. Soon, they came in. Dr. Leon, Dr.Alexander, nurse Corbin and nurse Oliver entered the room. Nurse Oliver was holding a white rabbit doll, it had long ears, black eyes and a pink triangle shaped nose. It looked really soft, I wanted to touch it. Nurse Corbin came in with a food tray. 

I didn't have the energy to fight them today. My body was in pain, My head was pounding and I mentally felt exhausted. I didn't have energy today.

24/09/2021 2.58am

25/09/2021 1.50pm