Sixteen

1 6.

•••

My eyes opened, and I wanted to die in that very moment.

I had a migraine so bad that everytime I moved my head, it ached worse. Placing my hands on the side of face, I rubbed my temples soothingly in attempt to ease the aching.

The last thing I remember was Zack puking on me, almost kissing Tyson, and drinking Vodka on the hood of Liam's car. Just thinking made the aching worse, and I groaned out loud as I rolled onto my side.

My mouth tasted weird like dry biscuits. God, I can't even remember how I got into bed. Furrowing my eyebrows, I lifted the quilt to see if I was still dressed in yesterday's clothes.

I had a blue checkered pajama pants on with an oversized t-shirt, and I immediately sat up feeling the nausea in the back of my throat. The surroundings were nothing like my room. I could feel the panic rise within me, but then I saw Liam's football jacket hanging behind the door.

It was the third time I was in his room, and that was when we were young. His room changed so much from toys to trophies. I let my eyes take in my surroundings, and I must say; it was not what I expected.

The curtains were still closed, but the blue LED lights around his  ceiling made it visible to see. I swear to God if Liam changed me, I was going to rip his nutsack off, and make meatballs so he can eat it.

A knock at the door startled me, and I dived back into the quilt. I didn't want to be seen like this. I heard the door open, and I closed my eyes because shit, it could be his mother.

In a state of panic, the next words just rushed out of my mouth; "Mrs. Blackwell, I can explain. This is all Liam's fault and he basically kidnapped me and I said no —"

I heard a familiar chuckle. "Wow, thank you for blaming it all on me," Liam's deep voice responded, and I immediately came back to life — not it that way — but more like, can't wait to punch him in the face way. "And I didn't kidnap you, you had a choice so you kidnapped yourself."

That didn't make sense. I rolled my eyes, still not bothering to come out of the blanket. I felt the end of the bed dip, and a slight tuck on the quilt.

Liam chuckled when I held on tighter. "Come on, Dalley," he said, "you have to come out eventually."

"I am already out," I retaliated feeling proud of myself. "I don't think I wanna see the world again. Everyone probably knows Zack puked on me..."

He chuckled, and I kicked the end of the bed. Grabbing my feet, I felt him crawl ontop of me. Without warning, he dropped his entire weight on me. Not only was he tall, but muscles that crushed my little body.

I gasped for air as he got off me. My headache only intensified when I sat up again. Glaring at Liam, who only had a sweatpants on that was hanging dangerously low on his hips, he grinned at me.

With a little wave of his hand, he said, "it's so nice to see you again after hibernation."

Pointing at him, I leaned back against the headboard. "Do you not want to speak again because I will discard your vocal chords," I threatened him. "And how did I get into these awful clothes?"