Nineteen

1 9.

•••

I sat in an office chair inside my brother's room.

Sitting in complete darkness as I awaited for him to arrive. He had some serious explaining to do, or maybe he wouldn't have to say anything because I'll slice his tongue off.

I heard the doorknob jiggling, and twisted as he entered the room. Gale sighed, and closed the door behind him. He flicked the light switch and he nearly jumped out his skin when he noticed me.

"What the fuck, Dale!" he exclaimed, placing a hand over his heart. He jabbed his thumb behind his shoulder. "And how did you come into my room? I locked it."

Looking at him under my heavy gaze, I continuously ran my hand through the soft fur of the purring cat on my lap. "Mhmm," I hummed, ignoring him. "We've been expecting you, Gale. Nice to finally have you in our presence."

Gale furrowed his eyebrows. "You can't keep doing this!" He threw his hands up in frustration. "Breaking into my room which is burglary by the way, and the fact that you keep stealing Mrs. Blackwell's cat."

I rolled my eyes deep in my sockets. "That's not the point," I said still running my hand through the cat's fur. "The information I have received has captured my attention. I can't say this will end good."

"I don't care!" he yelled at me, and I narrowed my eyes at him. "You have a damn cat problem. Let it go, and then we can talk about whatever you wanna talk about."

So he didn't care... Humming as I glanced down at Whiskers who was a problem to sit completely still in my lap, he was playing a very important role in this abduction. Or operation for that matter.

The moment I stopped rubbing Whiskers, he scrammed from my lap as I gasped. How dare he betray me like this! I glanced up at Gale to see him standing by the door with his arms folded across his chest.

He stepped aside, and gestured to the door. "Now you can happily leave my room," he said, a fake grin on his lips. "And don't come back where you don't belong."

He was rude to someone who was about to slam his head against the table. Gale continued to stare at me with his green eyes, and I rolled my mind behind my sockets.

Chuckling under my breath as I reached behind the chair for the machete I strategically placed for this exact moment. I slowly rose to my feet, machete in hand.

His eyes widened, and I slowly advanced toward him dragging the machete against his hardwood floors. He backed up into the wall as he trapped himself.

Gale outstretched his hands. "You're crazy," he said, and I smiled evily. "What did you find out that's so bad?"

Lifting the sword like tool into my hands, I smirked. "What do you think?" I asked, and when he gave me a shrug, I continued, "you set up plans to ruin my own, and that's not how it works. This is my  operation, and no one gets to come and do whatever the hell they please."

He gulped, and nodded. "Awesome. Got it. Don't ruin your plans," he confirmed, but furrowed his brows. "Wait, what plan?"

I walked to him, and outstretched my hand so I could hold the blade against his neck. He blinked, completely surprised. "That's not your concern," I replied, "now you'll stop setting Liam up with girls, or I will slice your throat."