Chapter Eight

Carter Mathews^^^^^^^

Excuse mistakes plz!:)

Carter's POV-2:00am.

I woke up on the sandy beach naked and cradling Alex in my arms. Memories from last night came flooding back and I smiled. But it was dark now and there are night creatures out. I ha to get us to safety. I picked Alex up bridal style and started walking to the car in the parking lot of the deserted boardwalk. Luckily, it wasn't to far off.

When I reached the car, I put Alex in the back seats, then Locke it and played down next to her...this will have to do.

°°°

I woke up to Alex staring at me. She was startled when my eyes suddenly flew open, so she jumped and then blushed. She was just to cute.

"Why we're you staring at me?" I asked her. She made a funny face.

"Me?! Staring at you? Tsk tsk. You wish." Was her only comment. I laughed at her trying to hide something.

"Your not a very good liar." I pointed out. She gave me a glare and then realized the situation and threw a blanket she found under the seat over her.

"Whatever." She said. "Let's go. Court is probably worried about me..." She trailed off.

I got up and climbed into the drivers seat. She threw me a blanket. "Cover up. What if a girl drove by and just so happened to look right there?!" She asked innocently.

"Yah yah." I nodded and threw the blanket over my manhood.

She stayed in the back. I wasn't that mad though. She finally let me touch her...

Alex's POV

"Yah yah." Carter nodded his head as he put a blanket over his manhood. I stayed in the back seat while he started to drive. I needed to think things over.

Well, first off- I LOST MY FRIGGIN V-CARD!

At least it was with Carter. My one and only, my mate. And he actually cared. He was looking back at me like every five seconds. Ugh. Stupid protective Alpha mates.

I wonder what Court is gonna be like when we walk in. Hopefully she will be sleeping, but knowing her, I'm not so sure.

My hopes were crushed when we got home. Courtney, Hunter, Cass, and Kane were all up, looking very worried.

"Carter, I am not walking in like this." We could see them from the car because they are all in the window view.

"Come on babe." He said. I smiled at that. But I'm still not going in there.

"No. Kane is inmates remember? You don't want him to see me like this do you?" I asked him. He got stiff all of a sudden.

"No I don't, so I have an idea. Get out of th  care and wrap the blanket around you." I God, I'm scared. I did what he said anyways. He came jogging around the car to my side with the blanket tied around his waist. He scooped me up and threw me over his shoulder. What the hell?!

"Carter!! No. Put me down Carter!  I swear I am gonna kill you! Carter!" I rambled on as we went throughout the house and Courtney got up and saw us. Crap. I thought

"What the f-" I cut her off by screaming,

"Carter you let me down right now! I am going to kill you! No kisses for a week!"  I threatened. He set me down then. Ha! I walked the rest of the way to our room. I threw on a pair of sweatpants and one of Carter's shirts. He came up and put a pair of PJ pants with a white V neck shirt.

When Carter walked over to most likely make out, I gave him a peck on the lips and ran downstairs. I could hear his footsteps close behind me. I ran straight into the living room and tripped over my own two feet that made me do a face plant.

"Ow!" I commented before I had Carter pulling me up off the floor.

"Alex. You will be the death of me." Carter said.

"And I will be proud to- OW CARTER!" He just put something on me and it burned like hell, so since I was on the counter an  his was right by me.... I kicked him where the sun don't shine...

"O my mother-" Carter stopped mid sentence and fell onto the floor clutching his manhood. "Well someone get me ice!" He demanded.

Courtney came over to me and finished what Carter started.

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed. Whatever this was, it hurt!

"Shhh. Deep breaths girl." Cass told me.

"What the hell is so bad that I have to go through this to make it better?!" I said through gritted teeth.

"Here have a look." Hunter handed me a mirror. I looked, and I had a huge, bloody mark on my forehead. Oh...that makes sense now...Ha!

"Okay so, where we're you two?! We were worried sick and no one could fall asleep." Courtney asked us. Oh my-

Carter interjected my thoughts. "We were just on the beach and fell asleep. I woke up, moved us to the car, we slept there an  here we are at 6 in the morning."

"Good answer, but to good. We all know you guys got naughty last night, so just admit to it!" Kane yelled the last part.

I was not going to sit through this. "Good bye everyone." I said and ran upstairs to Courtney's room.

Then Courtney walked in. Great. I thought to myself.

"Girl! You lost your v-card and it was on the first date!" She squealed.

"Yah. Now don't tell anyone!" I whispered.

"Omg! Okay. We have our first day of school today. Let's get ready!"

Uh. Oh.

245 reads plz?!

Thanks guys! You all rock!

Love yah!

°°°Gracelyn°°°